Statenjacht PEGASUS circa 1700 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Congratulations on the successful construction Daniel! The beautiful carvings must have needed a lot of clean up work until were so nice and smooth. No matter where the model gets its anchorage, she will be a showpiece everywhere!

CheersBottle
Thomas

Thank you Thomas

Wow Daniel, that is one awesome piece of modeling art! Excellent execution and detail, what is next for you and how will you ever Top this effort? :)

Wow Daniel, that is one awesome piece of modeling art! Excellent execution and detail, what is next for you and how will you ever Top this effort? :)

Thank you !

The art was done by the smart guy(s) who developed all those carvings in computer and CNC. They are incredible carvings with little to clean.

I tried to put it all together just looking pictures of other modelers. It is far of being perfect. But is good enought for me.

Next will be the Korean Ship "The Turtle".

Thank you !!
Daniel

Thank you Marteen !!! And thank you again for your real Utrecht Statenjacht pictures. I used them a lot.

There are 2 versions of the Turtle kit. The small 1/100 and another bigger 1/64 with open interior. This is the one I will built. And if I can, will try to enhance the interior. It will depend on what I can find online as how period ship content looks like.

This ship Pegasus was very stressful. I need to relax in something easier (I hope so) and also different. That's why the Turtle.

See pictures

20210423_154342.jpg20210423_154401.jpg20210423_154506.jpg

Last edited:
Back