Statenjacht Utrecht by Dusek

Hi Don,
its great to see you figured out how to post the images. I know Geoff helped you a lot with your photos and attachments, and we all will miss him dearly.

Brian.

She is getting more and more a beauty. Me personally I like the vessels also without masts and rigging, because I have to tell the truth - I do not like rigging works as well.......Maybe it is a solution to install a stump of the masts......but this is a question of taste......
and maybe also an argument pro and contra would be for me the quality of material like the lines, blocks etc. which are included in the original kit.....and are the available drawings and belaying plan good enough to make a correct and complete rigging......just some thoughts

YES I CAN DO NOT HAVE ANY BUT MY SON-IN-LAW WILL BE BACK ON TUESDAY AND HE WILL TAKE PICTURES AND I WILL POST THEM, THANKS FOR YOUR INTERESTS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hi Don ..... did you have an opportunity to take those pictures ?

Cheers
Daniel

JUST REVIEWING THIS BUILD LOOKS BETTER THEN I REMEMBER IT, HAVE GOTTEN MY 2 SHOTS OUT FOR FIRST TIME IN 11 MOS. WILL STOP BY MY SON-IN-LAWS OFFICE AND TAKE PICTURE SO SORRY GUYS. GOD BLESS ALL STAYSAFE DON

Back