The screw steam ship “Croesus”

Gentlemen,
I am a ship modeler from San Fruuoso, near Portofino (Italy).
I’m looking for plans and images about the screw steam ship “Croesus”, an English ship that
burned and sunk in the San Fruuoso bay on April 24th, 1855, while was embarking Italian
infantry to Crimea.
As I wrote before I’m looking for images and possibly plans about this ship or, in the worst
case, sister ships. The reason for this request is that I was asked to build a model of “Croesus”
and I need of them, if available.
Can you help me?

Regards,

To simplify your research I add here a link to more detailed informaon about the “Croesus”:
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTDAY
Birthday-Cake

Gentlemen,
I’m looking for plans and images about the screw steam ship “Croesus”, an English ship that
burned and sunk in the San Fruuoso bay on April 24th, 1855, while was embarking Italian
infantry to Crimea.
As I wrote before I’m looking for images and possibly plans about this ship or, in the worst
case, sister ships. The reason for this request is that I was asked to build a model of “Croesus”
Can you help me?

Regards,

To simplify your research I add here a link to more detailed informaon about the “Croesus”:
Hallo @cheta ,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Gentlemen,
infantry to Crimea.
Can you help me?

Regards,

Hallo @cheta ,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back