Yes it's another titanic but this time I am working without proper instructions so I will using all my knowledge from previous builds and some of the plans I have lying around the basic kit is the old hachette part work hence the inaccuracies.
But here's the work so far the basic structure has been finished and I am starting on the well deck walls.
Next up is concentrating on the stern adding more walls before adding the first layer of decking and then I can start on the first layer of planking.
What I am trying to achieve is a better degree of tidyness witch is something that I haven't managed on my last two.
I have finished the difficult part of the planking at the stern the bow should be a lot easier.
And to highlight the difference between the after market parts and original part work parts the compass platform legs on the original is in four parts and is in one piece for the after market and the name is supplied in on piece compared with the original part.
Slight change of plans as I have had a new delivery as I have been looking for full inscrutions I managed to get the full 100 magazines along with the parts and a complete finished Hull and I must say a lot better than I could ever do.