Titanic - Hachette by Peterairfx

Here's Yesterday's work I have all the funnels attached and added some vents and all of the points where the funnel stays and rigging attaches IMG_20210308_083034.jpgIMG_20210308_083047.jpgIMG_20210308_083052.jpgIMG_20210308_083102.jpg

I will change the title thread I you can guess the ship by the only clue I will give and it should be easy if you know your ships
Hallo @Peterairfix
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special day
Birthday-Cake
How is the work on the Titanic going on?

Hi, Peter. I'm building this model. I bought it built to issue 21 and noticed I'm missing the rudder support and rudder from issues 12 and 13. Is there a way to make my own?
I have built a couple of scratch build titanic if you have the empty frames you could use them as templates either using wood or I found it easier to use plasticard

maketa izgleda super,ali ja imam u planu izraditi model od nule tj. sve dijelove u mijerilu 1:100 izraditi ručno od materijala koji su mi dostupni kao što su prešani karton ,tvrdi papir,drvo i slično.

I have built a couple of scratch build titanic if you have the empty frames you could use them as templates either using wood or I found it easier to use plasticard
Hi, Peter, thanks for your response. The thing is, I need scale plans of the missing parts so I can fashion them from spare wood.
Regards Graham

Hi, Peter, thanks for your response. The thing is, I need scale plans of the missing parts so I can fashion them from spare wood.
Regards Graham
Do you have issue 64 as it contains a large 1/1 plan if not there are a couple on ebay

Hi, Peter
Thanks for your reply
Yes, I do have issue 64
Great recommendation, I'll trace the parts I need and go from there
Regards Graham

Back