TITANIC HULL DETAIL ISSUE

If I may, there is something else that confuses me somewhat...

To those who can remember and apologies, this is a UK Analogy from Playschool; Through the Round Window or through the Square Window!

There are threads I have seen that go on about Rectangular or Elongated Side Lights on B&C-Deck as in the Size Diagram here;

View attachment 283012

But, When I look at Peter's quite frankly amazing Shell Plating Drawing, all the holes are round;

View attachment 283005

Yours Sincerely, Confused from Rushden... :confused:
hey there, I might have missed it, but not sure if you posted a finished build set of images at any stage? Love to see!

Hi everyone, I am looking for Britannic's aft stern frames diagram. I know it exists, but so far only in a very small view. These frames would be the same for
Olympic, Titanic or Britannic. I would so appreciate a copy of these as I am looking to build a model of Titanic. Thanks !

Hi everyone, I am looking for Britannic's aft stern frames diagram. I know it exists, but so far only in a very small view. These frames would be the same for
Olympic, Titanic or Britannic. I would so appreciate a copy of these as I am looking to build a model of Titanic. Thanks !
Hey there,

Please take a look at this web site: http://www.titanic-cad-plans.com/titanic/

They offer a series of plans for all three Olympic class liners, and may have something to assist with your query. Various detailed plans are available for purchase.

I also have this amazing two book set: https://www.booktopia.com.au/titani...umes--bruce-beveridge/book/9780750968331.html
which provides an incredible amount of detail on Titanic specifically.

Good luck with your model! Thumbsup

Last edited:
Hi there, not sure if these pics will help, but these are stern views of Britannic...tempImagem4bfHm.pngtempImagegDs4Jy.pngtempImageJ4m0Rh.png

What scale are you building it in? The only difference would be the slightly wider outspread of the outboard propeller shafts on Britannic. There is a diagram of it in Titanic the Ship Magnificent, but it is quite small. You can contact the NMNI picture library, they hold all the builders plans for Britannic, Titanic, and Olympic.

Back