trident web page

The management of the platform is very strict in terms of policies and regulations. I think this may be a good thing. The responsibility lies entirely with us and we do not fully understand the rules. At present, the platform is still allowing us to supplement evidence. I hope it can be solved soon. We also failed to complete our own website due to the impact of the epidemic, which is still under test. Thank you again for your support and trust.

My order has been refused export as it is damaged. I found out this from EMS who are the transporter. I have been told by Trident to get a refund. How do I do that as the DGGate website is most unfriendly, full of circular statements that just bring you to the beginning again? Do I allow Trident to facilitate this? Will I get an Alert kit sometime?

My order has been refused export as it is damaged. I found out this from EMS who are the transporter. I have been told by Trident to get a refund.
You will definitely get a refund!! Once the situation with trading\sales platform resolved , we will put you in the upcoming batch. We will not start a new batch until the issue completely resolved. Please be patience.

You will definitely get a refund!! Once the situation with trading\sales platform resolved , we will put you in the upcoming batch. We will not start a new batch until the issue completely resolved. Please be patience.
I am happy to be patient ... after all, we’ve all waited a bit for this masterpiece ... it was the confusing messages that were concerning me. OK folks ... I’ll sit on my thumbs!

Perhaps nobody leaked the info. The word DHGate has been mentioned several times in different threads. Anybody who have read that info could make a Google search like this: "alert 1777" site:dhgate.com
and the very first hit would be this:
View attachment 172139
I think the issue is that dhgate does not allow selective purchases,in other words you can’t reject a purchase based on an external personal list,Trident needs to find another way or finish up his own ecommerce website and sell the kit,I do not think that ebay would allow a selective sale ,unless they have an option for it

I think the issue is that dhgate does not allow selective purchases,in other words you can’t reject a purchase based on an external personal list,Trident needs to find another way or finish up his own ecommerce website and sell the kit,I do not think that ebay would allow a selective sale ,unless they have an option for it
Paypal or any money transfer would allow that. If somebody not on the list should chose to send Triden money as a gift and get nothing in return, I guess Trident wouldn't mind :D it is just a mouse click to get a paypal account

Paypal or any money transfer would allow that. If somebody not on the list should chose to send Triden money as a gift and get nothing in return, I guess Trident wouldn't mind :D it is just a mouse click to get a paypal account
Maybe in China takes longer than just a click ,they do not operate like the Western countries

I am happy to be patient ... after all, we’ve all waited a bit for this masterpiece ... it was the confusing messages that were concerning me. OK folks ... I’ll sit on my thumbs!
First of all, I'm very sorry for the accident in the transportation. Due to the transportation problem, the goods can not be received normally. The refund is a normal requirement and there will be no problem with the refund. Please rest assured that any cost incurred in the refund process will be borne by us. We may change the payment method later. You need to pay again. We will provide you with a new kit and mail it to you. I'm very sorry. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Congratulations to all of you early adopters (orders..), who are now receiving their models. I am envious.... !!! :) CHEERS..Beer Exclamation-Mark

However, NOT envious enough to continue this ..... whatever you want to call it for the rest of us who were not in the very first batch to order.... This waiting, and confusion, and constant bedevilment of the process has worn me down.!!!

Sorry. I am opting out. Someone else can have my spot. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all of you early adopters (orders..), who are now receiving their models. I am envious.... !!! :) CHEERS..Beer Exclamation-Mark

However, NOT envious enough to continue this ..... whatever you want to call it for the rest of us who were not in the very first batch to order.... This waiting, and confusion, and constant bedevilment of the process has worn me down.!!!

Sorry. I am opting out. Someone else can have my spot. :rolleyes:
sounds like rats leaving a sinking ship.....just a pun .... no offense hobbit

Where is the Hobbits spirit??? ;)

Back