trident web page

My order has been refused export as it is damaged. I found out this from EMS who are the transporter. I have been told by Trident to get a refund. How do I do that as the DGGate website is most unfriendly, full of circular statements that just bring you to the beginning again? Do I allow Trident to facilitate this? Will I get an Alert kit sometime?
Mr. andynic, you may have misunderstood our meaning. After you refund, we will give priority to arranging other remittance methods for you and send kit first. There is no need to queue up again. I'm sorry for the accident. Please contact us when you see the message. thank you.

报错 笔记

Mr. andynic, you may have misunderstood our meaning. After you refund, we will give priority to arranging other remittance methods for you and send kit first. There is no need to queue up again. I'm sorry for the accident. Please contact us when you see the message. thank you.

报错 笔记
“After you refund” is the problem. HOW? The DHGate website won’t let me!!

according to my online credit card details , no payment was registered nor of course a refund. The payment was certified, is this temporarily suspended or not registered. I do not want to lose my place on the list because it was thought that I didn't want to continue . Is it possible to clear up if this payment was not received or registered or if I have to order again?

Your problem has been solved. Please have a look at your personal letter.
I have received a communication from Trident giving me details of how to achieve a refund from Trident. Inputting the information raises the DHGate gate for getting a refund. However this falls at the first fence: there are four categories under which I can get a refund. 1. Item not as described ... this I cannot select as I have not received anything yet. 2 . Item not received ... this I cannot select as their system allows up to 27th of October before I can ask for any refund as it is deemed to be in transit. 3. Invalid tracking number ... it isn’t invalid so I cannot select this. 4. Received in good condition but wish to return it ... I cannot select this as I have not received it.
Ergo, I am again stymied. It seems there are three options. 1. Ask Trident to extract the money from these shysters. 2. Throw 455 dollars away. 3. Go via my credit card company to refuse them paying this fee.
HELP

I have received a communication from Trident giving me details of how to achieve a refund from Trident. Inputting the information raises the DHGate gate for getting a refund. However this falls at the first fence: there are four categories under which I can get a refund. 1. Item not as described ... this I cannot select as I have not received anything yet. 2 . Item not received ... this I cannot select as their system allows up to 27th of October before I can ask for any refund as it is deemed to be in transit. 3. Invalid tracking number ... it isn’t invalid so I cannot select this. 4. Received in good condition but wish to return it ... I cannot select this as I have not received it.
Ergo, I am again stymied. It seems there are three options. 1. Ask Trident to extract the money from these shysters. 2. Throw 455 dollars away. 3. Go via my credit card company to refuse them paying this fee.
HELP
Hello, Mr. andynic. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The link below is the refund process. You can apply for a refund according to the following process. If you are still interested in kit, we can mail it to you again. Once again, we apologize. If any loss of the product to you, this part of the cost will be borne by us.

I'm very sorry. Maybe it's the problem I expressed. If you still want kit, you don't need a refund. We'll mail kit to you again and generate a new express bill number. The premise is that you do not let the Credit Card Center refuse to pay.

HOORAY! Lovely ... I’ll pay my bill to Mr MasterCard, and you’ll send me a pristine, untrampled kit. Sold!

Back