Tug Ulises OcCre (Completed)

Finished the Tug Ulises. First attempt at 1:30 scale ship model. I liked the size. Also first attempt at an RC model. It was great fun and I learned a lot. The build took a while because of the logistics required for paint and assembly. Also had to learn all about Radio Control stuff. I did not purchase the model with the RC package. I did not follow the OcCre construction sequence because of the difficulty in painting items after assembly. Glad I went out on my own. More logistical decisions and more time involved but It made for a higher quality build. Other builders of this ship have modified their construction in multiple ways to make it look more authentic as a working Tug. The officlal OcCre video is a case in point-(
). I bought the model because I liked its looks so I directed the build more towards looking like the picture on the box. I added a few extras for effect but in general the ship is “stock”.

IMG_1365.jpeg

IMG_1375.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1367.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1374.jpeg

IMG_1373.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg

IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1387.jpeg

IMG_1385.jpeg

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1378.jpeg

IMG_1363.jpeg

I love my sail ships but I must say this is an absolute beauty.
I think now I'll have to look at buying this one .beautiful job by the way was she difficult to build

Cheers snowy

I love my sail ships but I must say this is an absolute beauty.
I think now I'll have to look at buying this one .beautiful job by the way was she difficult to build

Cheers snowy
I would not say the build was difficult, but the hull work took a long time because of the waterproofing and size.

Back