US Frigate Essex - 1:50 [COMPLETED BUILD]

I have just by change seen it Today. An excellent Build-the way I was building my late Years of the build. I liked very much your start with Keel, False Keel, Stern and Bow parts before planking -Planking could be better, but as it is covered by Copper it cannot be seen. Then you are not INSERTING the Decks before Planking. I liked very much your tool here. I was a little bit confused like UWE but then later the solution came.I will have to go through your build and comments more slowly to take notes
Will come back with some comment

Very accurate and clean work on the beams and carlings Thumbsup
I agree too with You UWE. I have made a copy of the images for a later study here and maybe more private with the Builder. The Start is very Good, with the Keel, False Keek, Stern and Bowpart and fillers, and forONES NO DECK inserted until Late. There will be NO DUMMY guns here. I like very much how he is solving the part of the Quarterdeck and Forecastle. Decks well done -very clever with Util for Clams. There may be more. I will transfer my copies to my other computer, so I have the Images one by one. ALL in all a very WELL DONE work
I agree too with You UWE. I have made a copy of the images for a later study here and maybe more private with the Builder. The Start is very Good, with the Keel, False Keek, Stern and Bowpart and fillers, and forONES NO DECK inserted until Late. There will be NO DUMMY guns here. I like very much how he is solving the part of the Quarterdeck and Forecastle. Decks well done -very clever with Util for Clams. There may be more. I will transfer my copies to my other computer, so I have the Images one by one. ALL in all, a very WELL DONE work
P.S. You have another Turk building the OCCRE model "Montañes" but more then half is schrats build. Another well done work.
A quistion: Are you in MESSENGER for more private conversation?? over over SOS. El Capi

I agree too with You UWE. I have made a copy of the images for a later study here and maybe more private with the Builder. The Start is very Good, with the Keel, False Keek, Stern and Bowpart and fillers, and forONES NO DECK inserted until Late. There will be NO DUMMY guns here. I like very much how he is solving the part of the Quarterdeck and Forecastle. Decks well done -very clever with Util for Clams. There may be more. I will transfer my copies to my other computer, so I have the Images one by one. ALL in all a very WELL DONE work

I agree too with You UWE. I have made a copy of the images for a later study here and maybe more private with the Builder. The Start is very Good, with the Keel, False Keek, Stern and Bowpart and fillers, and forONES NO DECK inserted until Late. There will be NO DUMMY guns here. I like very much how he is solving the part of the Quarterdeck and Forecastle. Decks well done -very clever with Util for Clams. There may be more. I will transfer my copies to my other computer, so I have the Images one by one. ALL in all, a very WELL DONE work
P.S. You have another Turk building the OCCRE model "Montañes" but more then half is schrats build. Another well done work.
A quistion: Are you in MESSENGER for more private conversation?? over over SOS. El Capi
Hi El Capi. Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. I have been in model ship building for 3 years only and I believe that is not a long time experience and surely there are many things more to learn. Of course we can discuss in private on SOS via messages. I have a Facebook page which I share my builds on also. The link is below. We can discuss on Facebook Messenger also.

Will you install the waterway on top of the plank?
Maybe you could consider to install first the waterway and afterwards the planking ........
I do not know the cross section of the deck of the Essex.....

Back