US Frigate Essex - 1:50 [COMPLETED BUILD]

For the most part, I am silently watching your build and must admit you are doing a very good job! You gaining experience fast and she looks extremely accurately built.

have no more superlative to give you, more than I have all your image in safe. Only ONE question. Do You want these little rough images of many Wooden Parts. I would sand it and then sealed it. As it can de see there are scares and then Hundred if Not thousand Tiny hole. Thise tiny home are ideal for Bacterial grows- Just a question

Very good progress - with very good result
I have only one suggestion - maybe are the diameter of the "holes" of the four seats of ease slightly too small - it will be hard to strike home
see f.e. the seats of ease on the HMS Victory

I have only one suggestion - maybe are the diameter of the "holes" of the four seats of ease slightly too small - it will be hard to strike home
agree with you Uwe.

Uwe, in fact I didn't know the diameter of the holes in full size. I drilled with a 2 mm of drill bit and the scale is 1:50

Back