Viking ship kit

Here is the promised power frame of the Oseberg version 3 in 1:32 scale. The kit will include two slipways, they will facilitate construction at different stages, this is the stage of building the load-bearing frame itself, and the stage of installing the ship's hull boards. As well as supports for subsequent stages.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

27.jpg

Last edited:
HI PAVEL, GREAT TO HERE FROM YOU THE KIT LOOKS SUPER AS ALWAYS QUESTION WHYEN AND HOW MUCH A-PPROX. BIG, BIG, VERY7 BIG ABOUT T5HE NEFFR THIS ONE IS MY BABBY WAITING ON U8PDATE. HIT ME BACK. MAY OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUES CHRIST LEAD YOUR PEOPLE TO VICTORY AS SCR5IPTURE SAYS WE LIVE BY FAITH. GOD BLESS PLEASE STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

COUNT MER IN FOR BOTH ESPECIALLY FOR THE NEFF SHIP. STAY STRONG THERE4 AND HAVE FAITH GOD IS WIT YOU. GOD BLESSW STAY SAQFE YOU AND YOURS DON

I want to build a nordic Viking ship. Think they are beautiful. Which is the best and most authentic kit of a Viking ship? Thanks for tips.
Hoy, forgive me if I sound like a representative of this company, I'm not, Hismodel.com has a few nice Viking ship offers with sail choices. Go to their web site and search Viking ships.

SEE MY POST ABOVE THE BEST AND MOST AQCCURATE OUT THERE ALL HIS MODELS A5RE FANTASTIC CHECK O0UT HIS NEFF ITM IS ALSO ANORDIC SHIP EXCELLOENT WORK. MUSUAL DISCLAIMER HAVE NO FINANCIAL INTEREST INHIS COMPANY6 JUST LOVE HIS MODELS ALREADY DID 2 HOPEFULLY I WILL GET 2 MORE GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL

Back