virus

ZOLY HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT WE DO NOT HAVE, SO FAR CAF HAS MET WHAT THEY SAID SO LET US SE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

What was cost for shipping to the mainland USA?

If I can find funds, I may order one to put in SABLE collection.

Hope for a future group build down the road to learn from before I start!

I have to finish my Blandford, Skipjack and other small starter boats that took some storage damage, I want to repair.

ZOLY HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT WE DO NOT HAVE, SO FAR CAF HAS MET WHAT THEY SAID SO LET US SE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don
Hello Don, you are correct, unfortunately, we don't have-up-to-day information from Trident models, though we in tight contact with them. If you read his latest post, he getting the test kit ship to SOS (most likely Uwe).

As for the group build of Le Coureur, I must agreee with Zoly, how we can plan a group built if we don't know how many people will purchase this kit. The option for a pre-sale option is only on the CAF website (projected to June, most-likely July). Also, it is unclear what included in this package (kit) and what will be optional.

HELLOO ALL GRAY BEARDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WOULD LIKE YOUR OPIONS ON WHAT YOU ALL INTEND TO DO ONCE IT IS OPEN MAYBE BY JUNE TO SAY OK YOU CAN GO GET A HAIRCUT, WOULD YOU, I HAVE GIVEN YOU WHAT I INTEND TO DO, IT WILL BE A LONG HOT SUMMER STOCKING UP ON PPROJECTS, MOSTLY SMALL WAITING FOR THE BIGGIES BOTH TRIDENT MODELS AND CAF among other projects ordered the BLADE RUNNERX2 intend to you use it as a stand by for the BAND SAW MOSTLY TO CUT STRIPS HOPE IT WORKS FOR THAT WE WILL SEE, PLEASE GRAY BEARDS FROM ALL OVER THEWORLD POST COMENTS AND ALSO FROM YOU TEENAGERS LOL LET ME HERE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

I am over 60 and diabetic, so they call me high risk, I worry more about my 6 month old granddaughter who can't say what is wrong when she doesn't feel good.

I plan to go back to work and carry on life as normal, tired of political BS and "Recommendations" being forced as unconstitutional law.

Yes this virus is a problem, so is the flu and AIDS, but I am tired of politicians trying to out due each other in being most PC and hoping for re-elections.

I have to work to afford new tools for new kits to buy and put in my collection to work on when I retire...

UNDERSTAND YOUR COMENTS BUT DO NOT AGREE ENTIRLY THIS IS NO PLACE FOR POLITICS, I AM 82 YEARS OLD TYPE 2 DIABETES HEART PROBLEMS AND OTHE HEALTH CONCERNS THIS MAKES ME MORE AT RISK WILL STAY AT HOME, MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IS ON THE FRONT LINES A NURSE IN NEW ORLEANS SHE AND MY SON HAD TO STAY APART FOR A MONTH DUE TO THERE WORK SAW EACH OTHER JUST LAST WEEKEND, she and her colleges agree we are the most vunerble of all, rather PROTECT MY HEALTH FOR NOW UNTIL A VACINE IS AVALABLE NO SENSE TO PUSH GODS WILL, ALWAYS LIVES OVER $$$$$$$, my 5 cents worth let us here from others. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

Back