Who will recognize this English old Lady?

Bonjour à tous!

I bought recently a steam boat in France, an old Lady who belonged to an English grand father of the seller...so imported to France since a long time already.
This grand'Pa was certainly an amateur of boat models...but not a very good shipwright.... I think I found the boat he dreamed about, a H.E. BOUCHER one, but too expensive, so, I imagine, he bought an old manufactured boat, an kind of steam boat and boiler...and build his own!
I had to disassemble all because of the asbestos that he put to protect the hull.
The deck and the fitting, as the type of construction of the hull make me think that it's a manufactured toy but I'm not sure.
As I haven't any doc on English toy, I submit some picture of your college of savant experts:

IMG_7792.JPG IMG_7800.JPG

IMG_7796.JPG IMG_7794.JPG

She's 91cm long and about 26 cm large.

Does anybody get an idea?

Merci

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonjour,

I thought that I would have more answer, but it seems that English model boats amateurs are more interested by models built from scratch than manufactured ones, when it seems to be the opposit in France (what I can't understand!)...or, other explaination, my English is toooo bad and nobody understood my request!
Looking at my first message, I saw that I even didn't present a picture where you can see all the boat!
Here it is:
IMG_7822.JPG

Hoping to have more chance this time!
Merci d'avance
Bob

Bonjour,

I thought that I would have more answer, but it seems that English model boats amateurs are more interested by models built from scratch than manufactured ones, when it seems to be the opposit in France (what I can't understand!)...or, other explaination, my English is toooo bad and nobody understood my request!
Looking at my first message, I saw that I even didn't present a picture where you can see all the boat!
Here it is:
View attachment 111966

Hoping to have more chance this time!
Merci d'avance
Bob
Hallo Bob,
it is good, that you posted now a photo of the complete vessel, before it was really hard...... Hope that somebody will recognize the form and type

Hallo Bob,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back