YQ Bluenose POF by Rich (PT-2)

Just to let the group know that I will eventually do more than post photos and information about the Bluenose I will cast off my hawsers and begin the voyage on the best tide and winds available. Presently here she is, after I sent my reception photos of the box and contents to Heinrich upon arrival about a month ago and afterwards doing some examination of the plan sheets and instruction illustrations.YQ POF Bluenose Presently in Drydock 1.1.1221.jpg
I have been following the log of Heinrich and others in the meantime and will continue to do so until my own launch. Rich

Hello Rich,
I wasn't docked in your build-log yet.
You're the skipper and you'll decide when you're going to sail.
When you start this Bluenose, you have my attention from the other side of the ocean.
Regards,Peter
Having two Bluenoses under way at the same time for me would be like trying to ride two horses Roman style and I don't want to fall off. With my late departure I'll be challenged to go back through the logs to just learn how to start the first frame. It does give me more time to learn more about the schooner itself. Thanks for your understanding. Rich

Nice to see you start Rich. I'm hoping this does not hamper your invaluable research you are sharing with all of us!! :) Okay
Communication confusion as the YQ BN is still in drydock waiting for an open berth at the pier after MS2130 is completed which at my pace will be some time but the background research will not be hove too. Rich

@Robertd Rob just take a look at the Main Support Page of our Group Build. There you will find the heading "Translated Instructions" . Also on my build log you will find lots of instructions with photographs and in PDF format.

All of these translations have been made possible by: @DonRobinson, @Dean62, @Peter Voogt, @MM2CVS9 and @Henk Liebre.

Hello Rich, Just found your Bluenose build log. You have posted a wealth of information on the Bluenose along with tons of great pictures, thank you very much. I see that you are paying a great deal of time to the ships detail and also to scale. I do enjoy scratch building but it seams that I must try to be a bit more accurate to scale, you are setting a very fine example.
Looking forward to my YQ-Bluenose build, I have a lot of ideas for this build, and I do hope that I can do her justice, so I intend to try. It will be very interesting to see which one of us starts there YQ-Bluenose first, have a great day and do keep those great pictures coming.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Rich, Just found your Bluenose build log. You have posted a wealth of information on the Bluenose along with tons of great pictures, thank you very much. I see that you are paying a great deal of time to the ships detail and also to scale. I do enjoy scratch building but it seams that I must try to be a bit more accurate to scale, you are setting a very fine example.
Looking forward to my YQ-Bluenose build, I have a lot of ideas for this build, and I do hope that I can do her justice, so I intend to try. It will be very interesting to see which one of us starts there YQ-Bluenose first, have a great day and do keep those great pictures coming.
Regards Lawrence
Thank you for your appreciation of my 'not building" participation and posting of items that I think may be of interest or value for consideration to the builders. My own launch is far over the horizon as my concentration of time and trials is in my 64 scale BN which others have completed before me. Each of us will have our own goals of what we try to present as best as we are able. Rich

Back