• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

YQ Bluenose Ted R Redux

Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
2,302
Points
488

I'm starting a build.log for my second attempt at building this model.
So far I've rounded up Gene Bodnar's practicum.in pdf form along with Model Expos plan set.for their kit.
I have a copy of P F Eisnor's pland in the way, due Mondayi purchased m the kit I n Ebay on the 9th of last month and it hasn't arrived.
The first attempt at.shipping was sent back to the vendor as the package was marked the wrong size on the shipping paperwork. The shipper refused it.
The Vendor said he n would purchase another kit and have it sent.to me. Supposedly it was shipped on the 19th of September. It appears that shipment was refused by customs and is still i
n China.
I sent another message to the Vendor asking for a refund so I ciuld.ourchase it from a company capable of.shippong.a small package to the US. That was two days ago and I haven't heard back.
Ebay messaged they wouldn't get envolved until.the 19th of m September.
 
I hope this shipping mess gets corrected and you get your ship! I am really looking forward to seeing your build log. I think you did a tremendous job on your first Bluenose. It was a bold move.

Rob
 
Thanks guys. I was trying Tibet up m a.new.build.log jnder n the n Bluenose group build. Zoly or one of the other managers will get me sorted out.
 
Back
Top