15000 Members !! 16000 Member Mark !!!

In the presence of all the superbly exquisite builds mentioned here, I am humbled to think that a plain and seemingly simple, little ship could attract this reaction. However, all the credit for the number of posts must go to my friends on SOS who have contributed so generously to this build log - be it in the form of comments, critique, advice, a sympathetic ear during the multitude of re-dos, or a thumbs-up. You are great and I can't thank you enough for your support.
Uwe and you are Greats. Thanks a lot. Too Jimsky too.

LOL
let us see, which of the busy logs will reach first this mark?

The Sovereign (@DARIVS ARCHITECTVS ) or the Victory (@GrantTyler )?
View attachment 340772

The Vasa? (@dockattner )
View attachment 340771

or I think, that the race will be won by @Heinrich - in only one year close to 5.000 posts
View attachment 340770

so there is only a little bit longer than 1 year necessary

Even the Naval History thread will definitely not reach this mark so fast - this started already in 2018 - so no chance

View attachment 340775

BTW: Great news to have now already 11.000 members - imagine all of us at one place - this would be a very big Come Together

On a very good way is also the Bluenose topic by @Peter Voogt

Screenshot 2022-11-15 154654.png

Many Thanks for you all participating in these bigger topics, but also in all other threads, in which members are sharing their project works in building logs

Every single post is important and is the basis for the success of a forum like ours

Many Thanks to all of you

On a very good way is also the Bluenose topic by @Peter Voogt

View attachment 340811

Many Thanks for you all participating in these bigger topics, but also in all other threads, in which members are sharing their project works in building logs

Every single post is important and is the basis for the success of a forum like ours

Many Thanks to all of you
I am honored to have my build log listed here. But just want to refer to Heinrich's @Heinrich post:
—> Heinrich’s Quote <—
I can't say it better. Thanks to all of you! (But I'm happier with 'the content' than the 'numbers'.)

Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Zoly wrote in mid July 2022
Hello folks
We past 10000 members yesterday,good job from everybody involved,lets make even better with the next 10000 !!!

only 4 months later in mid November 2022 he was able to write
Hello folks
We passed 11000 members yesterday, good job from everybody involved, let's make it even better with the next 10000 !!!

and I am able to write only 3 months later

Hello folks
We passed 12.000 members today,
good job from everybody involved, let's make it even better with the next 10000 !!!

Zoly wrote in mid July 2022

only 4 months later in mid November 2022 he was able to write

and I am able to write only 3 months later

Hello folks
We passed 12.000 members today,
good job from everybody involved, let's make it even better with the next 10000 !!!
Could not have happened to a better modelling Forum. Congrats to SoS!! Birthday-Cake

Congratulations. All started in 2018 with 600 members. More to come and join this marvellous group and share their talents and hobbies with all the members.

Back