1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

The furniture is to the point and looking ready to use. When are the rightful owners moving in?
Hello Johan, I thank you for your very kind words and your great sense of humor. We still have to install this furniture, install the flag when it arrives, an decide what sort of display stand that we must still build.
Regards Lawrence

Good morning Lawrence. Just the way I like it. Understated yet classy. Suits your Fubbs. Well done. Cheers Grant
Hello Grant, I thank you for your very kind words and nice comments, Still have to install two wood screws to insure the ship stays with the display board, it's very snug but just to be sure.
Regards Lawrence

A remarkable build in many ways. But, what's up with those paintings, stashed in the cargo hold?
Hello Johan, Thank you for your very kind words and overly nice comments. The paintings in the cargo hole are just in a safe place to yet to be installed to the HMY Fubbs Great Room, a rather safe place I thought.
Regards Lawrence

Hello Ship Mates, Our red English flag finally came and the little fellows and I installed it. We also installed the two English Offerors along with the HMY Fubbs deck Dude on the Quarter Deck. We installed the two Ships Name Plaques. We also installed all of the Great Room Furniture filling up this space nicely. We took a few outside pictures in the natural light to show the HMY Fubbs True colors.

This has finished our HMY Fubbs build except for the Tiller that we forgot to install before moving her to sit in our Livingroom. The HMY Fubbs has been a very interesting Aft Section of the ship to build. Very much different than the ships that we have built before, Very challenging and also very rewarding at the same time.
I thank Mike Shanks and all of the people who had gotten together to make these 10 kits availed and also for giving me the operatory to be rewarded as to be able to build our HMY Fubbs complete with Mizzen Sails that is a bit shorted that that in scale just to be able to fit her into our living room.
I also wish to thank my Admiral Bernadette who sewed up our set of Mizzen Sails that look so good to my tired old eyes, with no complements at all just a lot of very nice smiles.
I also wish to thank all of my Ship Mates for all of your great help and support during this very different ship build that has been a joy to build. Also for your very many Likes and great comments that made me do a few rebuilds along the way. These were short cuts that I new were not correct but for some unknown reasons we just let them slip by, but were corrected to the best of our ability's for this I thank you all Very Much.
I will add a few pictures to our build log to complete our HMY Fubbs Build.
Regards Lawrence

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

Hello Ship Mates, Our red English flag finally came and the little fellows and I installed it. We also installed the two English Offerors along with the HMY Fubbs deck Dude on the Quarter Deck. We installed the two Ships Name Plaques. We also installed all of the Great Room Furniture filling up this space nicely. We took a few outside pictures in the natural light to show the HMY Fubbs True colors.

This has finished our HMY Fubbs build except for the Tiller that we forgot to install before moving her to sit in our Livingroom. The HMY Fubbs has been a very interesting Aft Section of the ship to build. Very much different than the ships that we have built before, Very challenging and also very rewarding at the same time.
I thank Mike Shanks and all of the people who had gotten together to make these 10 kits availed and also for giving me the operatory to be rewarded as to be able to build our HMY Fubbs complete with Mizzen Sails that is a bit shorted that that in scale just to be able to fit her into our living room.
I also wish to thank my Admiral Bernadette who sewed up our set of Mizzen Sails that look so good to my tired old eyes, with no complements at all just a lot of very nice smiles.
I also wish to thank all of my Ship Mates for all of your great help and support during this very different ship build that has been a joy to build. Also for your very many Likes and great comments that made me do a few rebuilds along the way. These were short cuts that I new were not correct but for some unknown reasons we just let them slip by, but were corrected to the best of our ability's for this I thank you all Very Much.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 475282

View attachment 475283

View attachment 475284

View attachment 475285

View attachment 475286

View attachment 475287

View attachment 475288

View attachment 475289

View attachment 475290
Good morning Lawrence. Way to go. A Wonderful section build and unique in its display. Bravo. Cheers Grant

Regards Lawrence

View attachment 475282

View attachment 475283

View attachment 475284

View attachment 475285

View attachment 475286

View attachment 475287

View attachment 475288

View attachment 475289

View attachment 475290
Congratulations with this beautiful model, Lawrence. With the help of your Admiral a result to be proud of.
Regards, Peter

HI LAWRENCE MAGNIFICENT WORK SUPBERB CRAFTMANSHIP SAILS ARE GREAT JUST WONDERFUL . MODE NO WORDS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS DON
Hello Don, I thank you very much for your nice words and nice comments. Yes the HMY Fubbs has been a great build and adding the Mizzen sails was a joy adding to the joys of this great build. My Admiral Bernadette still says where is the rest of the ship!
Regards Lawrence

Back