• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Amerigo Vespucci 1:84 by Panart/Mantua Build – RC Enabled

Still here plodding along.

The fore deck is largely completed. Will complete the aft and mid over the next couple of days................. then I need to focus on all the life-boats.

I think I'm still on target to complete the build by Christmas.

Fore Deck.jpeg
 
Back
Top