Armed Longboat 1834 [COMPLETED BUILD]

As a DISPLAY MODEL the white rope is fine.
I'm sure the more pedantic would find much more to be contentious.
This is a fine example of craftsmanship.

I like the way of display very much - simple and effective and the focus is definitely on the model
It fits very well to such a model - Very good work and many thanks for sharing with us this project

Thank you for a very nice photo presentation, I also have this monograph, but the construction has not started yet, it is possible to ask you some questions if there are problems during the construction process when it starts. BDW very pretty model.
Regards Knut-
?

Thank you for a very nice photo presentation, I also have this monograph, but the construction has not started yet, it is possible to ask you some questions if there are problems during the construction process when it starts. BDW very pretty model.
Regards Knut-
?
it's not a problem. I hope my english is good enough for that.

Lucius

@Lucius, nice to hear, your English is at least as good as mine, the translator works well, BDW, I have stored all your photos in a separate folder that I want to use as a reference when I start my project, regards Knut-

Once again I have to say, After looking at your work and the pictures, I have learned so much. I cant wait to try some of these things.
Thank you.
Hallo @Jesse 3
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back