BEAGLE by occre [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Gibby
Very very good job
and good ideas
Il like very much
Thank's
(I am building the same ship)
Marco
There were a few things that I took from the anatomy of the ship book. The chains for the futtock lines and using chains to hold the bottom yard up and the amount of lifeboats that it had. And thank you so much.

My admiral has a thing for lifeboats - she loves them! I'd better not show her this build. :D You have really built a beautiful ship Derek!

My admiral has a thing for lifeboats - she loves them! I'd better not show her this build. :D You have really built a beautiful ship Derek!
Thank you sir. This definitely was one of my funnest builds but also at time was the most stressful. Having bigger hands makes it hard at times to do the rigging, so I have my own method of doing the rigging. I'll start at the bow and work my way to the stern building masts as I go.

What brand of serving machine did you purchase?

I noticed what looked like wooden gears, and issue with them?
The brand I'm not sure of. I was able to find it on Amazon. I know they have a brand that has plastic gears and it was much more expensive than this one. I want to say this one was about 25$ but the one with plastic gears was about 50$ I'll probably upgrade to a better one in the future I have attached a picture of the one I got. Screenshot_20220102-010151_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Back