Sail & Sail Model - New Kit Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail

View more about Jimsky’s kit review thread,
Very detailed and professional posts about the kit may help you to discover more interesting information.

Всем привет,
Теперь набор доступен в интернет-магазине SOS!
Нажмите здесь и начните новое путешествие по созданию моделей кораблей!

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/pages/SailandSail/

1629079850727.png

1629079890847.png

1629079984591.png

Просто выберите способ доставки и используйте PayPal,
Комплект будет в ближайшее время!

(Доставка включена, посылка будет отправлена на адрес, заполненный PayPal)

Лучшая цена на SOS !!! Скидка 50 $ для членов SOS уже !!!

Просмотрите раздел распаковки Джимски, узнайте больше о пакле и о том, что в комплекте.
[URL Unfurl = "true"] https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/belle-poule-1780-unboxing-the-kit.8059/ [/ URL]
Очень интересный и качественный комплект Какова бы была цена с доставкой в Украину (если есть такая возможность?????)

A very interesting and high-quality set What would be the price with delivery to Ukraine (if there is such an opportunity ?????)

Last edited by a moderator:
Высочайшее качество. В отличие от Европы, Китай все больше удивляет высококачественными наборами. Я буду потенциальным покупателем этой конфеты

English,
Highest quality. Unlike Europe, China is increasingly surprising with high-quality sets. I will be a potential buyer of this 'candy'

Interesting for me was also on this build model, that all brass elements were not blackened.
Ringbolts, eyelets, muzzles etc..... this is off course a question of taste....

In a short comment, which could be mentioned towards the modeler.
He installed the hammock frames (I do not know the correct english term for them in moment) in a wrong direction. I guess it would be easy to change and correct - in green this should be the way they should be installed
1B57139D-20FF-4F90-929D-A57BD0277CF0.jpeg

a good example is this model
45.jpg

I ordered La Belle Poule here on SOS via their pop up box last week. PayPal immediately showed payment. It has been several days and I have not received any confirmation or acknowledgement from the seller. Is that normal?
Respectfully,
John
Hello dear John,
Thank you so much for your order.
The parcel is on the way. And it will take few days for me to receive the international tracking number. I will update your parcel information by PayPal when I get that.
Best Regards

Hello dear John,
The parcel is on the way. And it will take few days for me to receive the international tracking number. I will update your parcel information by PayPal when I get that.
Best Regards
That's wonderful. Thank you very much. Please correspond direct. My email is: w1cdo@me.com
Respectfully,
John

Hello dear John,
Best Regards
Is there any speculation that someone might do a rigging kit?
Respectfully,
John

Is there any speculation that someone might do a rigging kit?
Respectfully,
John
I think even if such kit would be released the rigging still would be simplified. Shipyard has Belle Poule in 1/96(cardboard/paper) with rigging and it's occre alike. Maybe it has something to do with copyright that they can't make it 1:1 with monograph description. So if you want to make it with rigging Ancre is the only option

I think even if such kit would be released the rigging still would be simplified. Shipyard has Belle Poule in 1/96(cardboard/paper) with rigging and it's occre alike. Maybe it has something to do with copyright that they can't make it 1:1 with monograph description. So if you want to make it with rigging Ancre is the only option
Well, rigging is ambitious so first let's see how I do building . . .
Respectfully,
John

Yes - in the monograph from Jean Boudriot are all information given to make masts, yards and rigging - even the sail plans and belaying plan are included.
Her is the planset review for further details

Высочайшее качество. В отличие от Европы, Китай все больше удивляет высококачественными наборами. Я буду потенциальным покупателем этой конфеты

English,
Highest quality. Unlike Europe, China is increasingly surprising with high-quality sets. I will be a potential buyer of this 'candy'
Hallo @Kayfolog
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And?
Did you finaly order the model of the Belle Poule?

Back