Best Type of Sander

by the way the quote Blogs posts are copyrighted by default. is not something i just made up i have it in my copyright research files and i will try to track down its source it came from a legal advice web site who know what the are talking about.
Just don't rip off other posts from another forum not cool show some respect to fellow ship model builders. don't try and twist facts to conform with your own twisted reality like the NRG/KIR does .

Everyone thanks for the sander input. Also thanks for the offtopic, most enjoyable!!

After thinking it over for several days and looking into the various options I took the plunge and lit the fuse (isn't that what us pirates do, rather than pulling the trigger?) on purchasing a Byrnes Sander. I added 10 of each grit sandpaper and a Drawplate too :cool:. Said to allow 3 weeks to ship it.

Glenn

Everyone thanks for the sander input. Also thanks for the offtopic, most enjoyable!!

After thinking it over for several days and looking into the various options I took the plunge and lit the fuse (isn't that what us pirates do, rather than pulling the trigger?) on purchasing a Byrnes Sander. I added 10 of each grit sandpaper and a Drawplate too :cool:. Said to allow 3 weeks to ship it.

Glenn
You won’t be disappointed with your purchase. You’ll be amazed at how smooth vibration free this sander is.

Back