Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

My unopened kit is available. Due to health issues I am unable to start the kit.
I'm very sorry for your health problems. Mine forced me into a somewhat early retirement several years ago. Now I have the time to build models both for fun and as a form of therapy. Where are you located and how much are you asking for your kit?

Best regards,

Chris Andersen (1812er)
Apsley, Ontario

Dear Heinrich: Thank you for the fantastically informative and very well illustrated review. It is very helpful.
I have not yet begun either my Bluenose or Bluenose II, my daughter's wedding and my own ill health got in the way, but I have been very busy reading and researching. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from the photos I've seen the Yuan Qing model appears to have some shortcomings when it comes to certain details. For example: the main mast should have six shrouds on each side, not five; the upper row of deadeyes on all shrouds should be pear-shaped, not round; and the second set of shrouds (counting from the bow) on both masts should have smaller deadeyes than the rest. To me it also seems that both the ship's wheel and bell look like cheap stamped bracelet charms rather than to-scale castings. The wheel, in particular, looks particularly out of scale and bears no resemblance to the actual Bluenose's wheel. Finally, the Bluenose was typically equipped with 6 dories, rather than just 2 (except when racing?). I know I'm picking nits but I think an otherwise obviously high quality kit such as this could do somewhat better. Ah well, at least it has a very nice etched brass sheet that includes the nameboards and hawsehole scrolls rather than paper stickers (e.g. Billings) or nothing at all (here's looking at you, Model Shipways).

Hi Chris. Although your post is addressed to Heinrich @Heinrich , I would like to clarify a few points from your post. Not about the quality of some items in the kit. There is been written already a lot in the several build-logs. It's about some 'facts', as far as we can say they are correct. The original sources / drawings etc ........ ????
the main mast should have six shrouds on each side, not five
Eisnor is drawing 4 shrouds and Jenson 5. Model Shipways draw 4. But whit the topmast shroud added, it is all +1.
the upper row of deadeyes on all shrouds should be pear-shaped, not round
Thats correct.
the second set of shrouds (counting from the bow) on both masts should have smaller deadeyes than the rest.
Please explain this a bit extra. There are 2 sets of shrouds: for the main and the fore mast. Both have the same sizes. The smaller deadeyes are for the topmast shrouds. Both Eisnor and Jenson shows that. And the place for that smaller deadeye: Jenson: after 1 big one in the front, all the others: in the middle.
Finally, the Bluenose was typically equipped with 6 dories, rather than just 2 (except when racing?)
The Bluenose has "two sets of six two-man 16-foot dories, enough for the Bluenose to cover a dozen square miles of water in one pass.", as quoted by Mark de Villiers in his 'Witch in de Wind” (pag. 122).
The wheel, in particular, looks particularly out of scale and bears no resemblance to the actual Bluenose's wheel.
Where ordered via Heinrich, the kit is delivered with 2 very nice 3D printed wheels as replacement for the jewelers-wheel.

After these 'little touches', I'm looking forward to seeing the start of your Bluenose's build and starting a build-log.
PS: My apologies for what may seem like an attack. But there is already been written a lot in this Bluenose chapter. We are not the 'know-it-al-betters' like on another much discussed forum, but sometimes I feel compelled to explain something. 2 years ago I knew almost nothing about the Bluenose. But when I started, I found more and more about her great historie and collected a lot of pictures, books, interpreted drawing etc etc. But also that 'the sources’ has there own interpretation about what is correct. I choose for my build 'In between". We introduced the term ’AL-FI’ It stands for Artistic License & Free Interpretation. It also means: you can do it (almost) not wrong with your build.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Hi Chris. Although your post is addressed to Heinrich @Heinrich , I would like to clarify a few points from your post. Not about the quality of some items in the kit. There is been written already a lot in the several build-logs. It's about some 'facts', as far as we can say they are correct. The original sources / drawings etc ........ ????

Eisnor is drawing 4 shrouds and Jenson 5. Model Shipways draw 4. But whit the topmast shroud added, it is all +1.

Thats correct.

Please explain this a bit extra. There are 2 sets of shrouds: for the main and the fore mast. Both have the same sizes. The smaller deadeyes are for the topmast shrouds. Both Eisnor and Jenson shows that. And the place for that smaller deadeye: Jenson: after 1 big one in the front, all the others: in the middle.

The Bluenose has "two sets of six two-man 16-foot dories, enough for the Bluenose to cover a dozen square miles of water in one pass.", as quoted by Mark de Villiers in his 'Witch in de Wind” (pag. 122).

Where ordered via Heinrich, the kit is delivered with 2 very nice 3D printed wheels as replacement for the jewelers-wheel.

After these 'little touches', I'm looking forward to seeing the start of your Bluenose's build and starting a build-log.
PS: My apologies for what may seem like an attack. But there is already been written a lot in this Bluenose chapter. We are not the 'know-it-al-betters' like on another much discussed forum, but sometimes I feel compelled to explain something. 2 years ago I knew almost nothing about the Bluenose. But when I started, I found more and more about her great historie and collected a lot of pictures, books, interpreted drawing etc etc. But also that 'the sources’ has there own interpretation about what is correct. I choose for my build 'In between". We introduced the term ’AL-FI’ It stands for Artistic License & Free Interpretation. It also means: you can do it (almost) not wrong with your build.
Regards, Peter
Hi, Peter:
Many thanks for your thoughtful response to my post. I wasn't intending to start any sort of argument, I was more interested in posting my observations based on @Heinrich's excellent review and photos of this much vaunted kit. That being said, I based my remarks on both Jenson's drawings and photos of the original Bluenose. I'm not any kind of pro by any means, I'm just getting back into the hobby after a many-years' hiatus (life has a way of getting in the way of one's hobbies) and I thought that I would start out with a (Billings) model of the Bluenose II for my daughter (who went for a ride around Lunenburg harbour aboard her last year), and the Model Shipways (MS2130) Bluenose for myself. Before beginning either kit I wanted to research both vessels and I found Jenson's book, the Nova Scotia Archives, etc.

As to the numbers of shrouds: if one can go by the number of chainplates present, then the foremast has 5 per side and the mainmast has 6, but, as I said, I'm no expert. As to their sizes, after comparing photos with Jenson's drawings, I believe he is correct, the smaller deadeye goes second in line.

Thank you for the correction re: the numbers of dories. For some reason I thought there were two "nests" of three boats each, rather than six boats each. My bad.

Thank you also for the information about the 3-D printed ship's wheels that come with kits ordered via Heinrich. That is very good news of which I was totally unaware. (I haven't quite got through reading all the messages on the boards.) Given that, and the corrected name for the stern (is it a waterslide decal or a sticker?) I will have to put the YQ POF model on my list of must buy/builds. (Is it still available from Heinrich?)

No need for any sort of an apology; to each his own model. If "AL-FI" works for you, then who's to gainsay you. In my modelling I have always been what the model railroaders refer to as a 'rivet counter' inasmuch as I try to be as close to the prototype as possible in my detailing, regardless of scale. In the past I have generally worked in only two scales: 1:87.1 (HO finescale) and 1:48 (O scale) because everything was built for my model railroads (now long gone). Scratchbuilding railroad rolling stock and structures from basswood or styrene is one thing (nearly everything is basically a box with few or no curves), building a boat (where there are very few straight lines - almost everything is curved or tapered) is another kind of fish altogether. My first attempt at scratch-building an HO-scale boat was a 4-½" long pre-1820 Mohawk River bateau (see attached images - the coin is a quarter). I don't think the rigging is accurate but it conforms with the drawings by Hager. I've also scratchbuilt similar-scaled models of "Alligator"-type steam warping tugs, small Lake Muskoka-type steam passenger launches, rowboats, canoes, and so on. The largest model I've yet built was a 1:12 scale yacht tender called the Princess Rebecca, by Poseidon Museum Studios, which I built for a friend. Luckily, I have another of this kit, as yet unbuilt! I also built the Billings Roar Ege viking ship, with which I am quite happy. Unfortunately, almost all of my other models have disappeared over the last 15-20 years and 3 moves ... . :(

I haven't ever done a modeller's (b)log but perhaps when I get started on my Bluenose II I'll let you all in on my progress so you can keep me in line and on the straight and narrow.

Best wishes to all,

Chris (1812er)

Since resuming my modelbuilding career, models currently on the ways include one of those very cheap Chinese POB kits of the 1:70 (?) Naxos fishing boat (just to see what can be done with it) and the Model Shipways 1:96 MS2021Taurus tug.

Models awaiting construction include:
Billings: 1:100 600 Bluenose II (POB)
Model Shipways: 1:64 MS2130 Bluenose (POB)
Model Shipways: Phantom (solid hull)
Sylvan 1:160 N-225 Great Lakes Tug (resin)
Cheap Chinese kits: Halcon, Harvey, Newport (POB)
Poseidon: 1:12 Princess Rebecca (POF)
Glencoe Mini-Kits U.S.S. Constitution and Gertrude L. Thebaud

Future projects under consideration:
Hamilton and Scourge (anyone know where I can find plans for these?)
U.S.S. Niagara
H.M.S. Speedy

H.M.S. Ontario
Joshua Slocum's Spray
William Lyon MacKenzie
S.S. Atlantic (Lake Erie steamer)

20220920_182226.jpg20220920_182109.jpg

Hi, Peter:
Many thanks for your thoughtful response to my post. I wasn't intending to start any sort of argument, I was more interested in posting my observations based on @Heinrich's excellent review and photos of this much vaunted kit. That being said, I based my remarks on both Jenson's drawings and photos of the original Bluenose. I'm not any kind of pro by any means, I'm just getting back into the hobby after a many-years' hiatus (life has a way of getting in the way of one's hobbies) and I thought that I would start out with a (Billings) model of the Bluenose II for my daughter (who went for a ride around Lunenburg harbour aboard her last year), and the Model Shipways (MS2130) Bluenose for myself. Before beginning either kit I wanted to research both vessels and I found Jenson's book, the Nova Scotia Archives, etc.

As to the numbers of shrouds: if one can go by the number of chainplates present, then the foremast has 5 per side and the mainmast has 6, but, as I said, I'm no expert. As to their sizes, after comparing photos with Jenson's drawings, I believe he is correct, the smaller deadeye goes second in line.

Thank you for the correction re: the numbers of dories. For some reason I thought there were two "nests" of three boats each, rather than six boats each. My bad.

Thank you also for the information about the 3-D printed ship's wheels that come with kits ordered via Heinrich. That is very good news of which I was totally unaware. (I haven't quite got through reading all the messages on the boards.) Given that, and the corrected name for the stern (is it a waterslide decal or a sticker?) I will have to put the YQ POF model on my list of must buy/builds. (Is it still available from Heinrich?)

No need for any sort of an apology; to each his own model. If "AL-FI" works for you, then who's to gainsay you. In my modelling I have always been what the model railroaders refer to as a 'rivet counter' inasmuch as I try to be as close to the prototype as possible in my detailing, regardless of scale. In the past I have generally worked in only two scales: 1:87.1 (HO finescale) and 1:48 (O scale) because everything was built for my model railroads (now long gone). Scratchbuilding railroad rolling stock and structures from basswood or styrene is one thing (nearly everything is basically a box with few or no curves), building a boat (where there are very few straight lines - almost everything is curved or tapered) is another kind of fish altogether. My first attempt at scratch-building an HO-scale boat was a 4-½" long pre-1820 Mohawk River bateau (see attached images - the coin is a quarter). I don't think the rigging is accurate but it conforms with the drawings by Hager. I've also scratchbuilt similar-scaled models of "Alligator"-type steam warping tugs, small Lake Muskoka-type steam passenger launches, rowboats, canoes, and so on. The largest model I've yet built was a 1:12 scale yacht tender called the Princess Rebecca, by Poseidon Museum Studios, which I built for a friend. Luckily, I have another of this kit, as yet unbuilt! I also built the Billings Roar Ege viking ship, with which I am quite happy. Unfortunately, almost all of my other models have disappeared over the last 15-20 years and 3 moves ... . :(

I haven't ever done a modeller's (b)log but perhaps when I get started on my Bluenose II I'll let you all in on my progress so you can keep me in line and on the straight and narrow.

Best wishes to all,

Chris (1812er)

Since resuming my modelbuilding career, models currently on the ways include one of those very cheap Chinese POB kits of the 1:70 (?) Naxos fishing boat (just to see what can be done with it) and the Model Shipways 1:96 MS2021Taurus tug.

Models awaiting construction include:
Billings: 1:100 600 Bluenose II (POB)
Model Shipways: 1:64 MS2130 Bluenose (POB)
Model Shipways: Phantom (solid hull)
Sylvan 1:160 N-225 Great Lakes Tug (resin)
Cheap Chinese kits: Halcon, Harvey, Newport (POB)
Poseidon: 1:12 Princess Rebecca (POF)
Glencoe Mini-Kits U.S.S. Constitution and Gertrude L. Thebaud

Future projects under consideration:
Hamilton and Scourge (anyone know where I can find plans for these?)
U.S.S. Niagara
H.M.S. Speedy

H.M.S. Ontario
Joshua Slocum's Spray
William Lyon MacKenzie
S.S. Atlantic (Lake Erie steamer)

View attachment 329631View attachment 329632
Hi Chris. Thanxs for your nice answer and how you interpreted it! It’s good to read that your are back on model buildings after so many years. For me it was the same. When that river boat on the pictures is your first scratch build attempt in such a scale, then I am for sure your Bluenose’s will become very nice. And a Bluenose is very useful to ad many extra scratch details. When I see your list of awaiting and future project, your have enough stuf to fill a lot of build-log’s.
I started only 2 years ago with the log’s on this and a Dutch forum and it is a great opportunity to get in touch with other builders. Which resulted in great contacts. Via the forums I was for the first time with 2 of my models last weekend on a exhibition in the Netherland.

Ps for the chainplates: the topmost shroud has it’s own chainplate in between the chainplates of the lower mast shrouds. It has a smaller deadeye and the chainplate it also a little bit shorter. But that’s also different in the various drawings. On some drawings this little one is placed a bit more outside and on the others it’s in the same row. Also here: who knows what is right or wrong.
With the advantage of this BN-chapter, she have this sub-chapter where we discussed and informed a lot of items:
So, Chris, I hope this convinced you to start a build log soon and talk a lot about the Bluenose and her details.
Regards, Peter

Try and keep a modeler on the straight and narrow is a contradictio in terminis. ;)
To me building blogs are a source of inspiration and of learning, so your blog is keenly awaited.

Dear Heinrich: Thank you for the fantastically informative and very well illustrated review. It is very helpful.
I have not yet begun either my Bluenose or Bluenose II, my daughter's wedding and my own ill health got in the way, but I have been very busy reading and researching. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from the photos I've seen the Yuan Qing model appears to have some shortcomings when it comes to certain details. For example: the main mast should have six shrouds on each side, not five; the upper row of deadeyes on all shrouds should be pear-shaped, not round; and the second set of shrouds (counting from the bow) on both masts should have smaller deadeyes than the rest. To me it also seems that both the ship's wheel and bell look like cheap stamped bracelet charms rather than to-scale castings. The wheel, in particular, looks particularly out of scale and bears no resemblance to the actual Bluenose's wheel. Finally, the Bluenose was typically equipped with 6 dories, rather than just 2 (except when racing?). I know I'm picking nits but I think an otherwise obviously high quality kit such as this could do somewhat better. Ah well, at least it has a very nice etched brass sheet that includes the nameboards and hawsehole scrolls rather than paper stickers (e.g. Billings) or nothing at all (here's looking at you, Model Shipways).
Hello Chris. Many thanks for the interest shown in the YuanQing Bluenose. When YuanQing asked me to be involved in the marketing of the kit, I had no hesitation as it is the only POF Bluenose kit in the world. My involvement is purely administrative. I marketed the kit, and I am the go-to for those who want to order the kit directly from YQ (at a considerable cost saving, I might add). I also started the first build log of the kit to get things started off, but when guys like @Peter Voogt Peter and @Dean62 Dean got going, I could focus on my projects again and leave Bluenose in their very capable hands.

Of course, the kit is not perfect, But I believe for what it offers and for the quality of its materials, it is excellent value for money. As you will soon discover (if your goal is to build any truly authentic model), it is a process filled with pitfalls and contrasting information - hence the adoption of AL-FI. I also want to thank @Peter Voogt Peter for the wonderful and highly detailed answer/s he has given you and for your @RDN1954 Johan for already welcoming you to our midst.

From my side, all that remains is to say that we hope you get started soon. If you need any information about the purchase of the kit, just send me a PM and I will explain everything in detail.

Hi Chris. Thanxs for your nice answer and how you interpreted it! It’s good to read that your are back on model buildings after so many years. For me it was the same. When that river boat on the pictures is your first scratch build attempt in such a scale, then I am for sure your Bluenose’s will become very nice. And a Bluenose is very useful to ad many extra scratch details. When I see your list of awaiting and future project, your have enough stuf to fill a lot of build-log’s.
I started only 2 years ago with the log’s on this and a Dutch forum and it is a great opportunity to get in touch with other builders. Which resulted in great contacts. Via the forums I was for the first time with 2 of my models last weekend on a exhibition in the Netherland.

Ps for the chainplates: the topmost shroud has it’s own chainplate in between the chainplates of the lower mast shrouds. It has a smaller deadeye and the chainplate it also a little bit shorter. But that’s also different in the various drawings. On some drawings this little one is placed a bit more outside and on the others it’s in the same row. Also here: who knows what is right or wrong.
With the advantage of this BN-chapter, she have this sub-chapter where we discussed and informed a lot of items:
So, Chris, I hope this convinced you to start a build log soon and talk a lot about the Bluenose and her details.
Regards, Peter
Hi, Peter!

Thanx for your informative, kind, and encouraging note. I have no idea whether there are ship modelling exhibitions here as there are in Europe and the USA, but I would certainly enjoy attending one. In the meantime, because I live in a fairly remote area (the nearest city of any size - Peterborough - is 90 km away) finding folks with whom to share my interests is often a bit difficult. Even the nearest members (e.g.: @Canoe21) of this forum all seem to live150 km or more distant! So I am very happy to have found SOS and its very hospitable fellow modellers, especially as I need all the help I can get.

Thank you, too, for the info about the topmast shroud chainplates. I guess that I should learn to really study the plans before I go popping off. Although, insofar as I have been able to ascertain, Jenson's plans are almost certainly the most accurate and best researched plans available for the Bluenose II (despite having been significantly reduced in size in the book from those published in the original and now virtually unobtainable portfolio) and, by extension, the original Bluenose, even those are simplified to some extent and, for a non-professional, often very confusing.

So, Peter, thanks very much for your help, and I promise to post a build log as soon as I get started. In the meantime, I will have to start saving my pennies in order to buy the YQ BN kit just because it's so darned beautiful!

Best regards,
Chris

BTW: A bit o' Bluenose trivia ...

On the famous Canadian 50 cent Bluenose stamp of 1929 (Scott #158), you all might be interested to know that both the boats shown on the stamp are the Bluenose. The stamp designer chose to use two different photos, taken by W.R. McAskill on different occasions, as his models.

PS: The many quandaries of modelling the Bluenose/Bluenose II(III)

As I intend to build models of both the original Bluenose and the Bluenose II, I have suddenly found myself faced with a number of questions for which I do not yet have ready answers.

As has been mentioned by others, deciding how to detail your Bluenose model depends a great deal on whether you want it to appear in its original fishing configuration or in its racing configuration (noting also that that her topmasts were removed and twin Caterpillar diesel engines and feathering props were added in 1936), and as to what year you want its livery to reflect. How one chooses to rig the ship and mount the sails depends on both the year, the season, the weather, and the task at hand. These are weighty matters, which may require the construction of many models to resolve!

With respect to Bluenose II, one needs to be very cognizant of the many significant differences in its arrangement and appearance between it as originally launched in 1963 and the completely "rebuilt" but much changed vessel (sometimes referred to as the Bluenose III) launched in 2016. Some suggest that the rebuilt ship more closely resembled the original Bluenose than did the 1963 Bluenose II. Others (including the grandson of the original designer) suggest that so little of the latter remained that it ought to be considered an entirely new vessel. At one point there was even a proposal to build still another replica vessel which was to be formally named the Bluenose IV. However, that idea failed to come to fruition due to lack of funding. So which to build: pre- or post-2016?

One of the "problems" with the Bluenose II is that her standing rigging is entirely made up of wire rope while almost all of her running rigging is polypropylene. Should I use stainless steel beading wire for the former and thread/rope (what colour?) for the latter? Also, another problem is that of the anti-chafing "baggywrinkles" on the main boom lifts: just how does one go about making/representing them in 1:100 scale???

Does anyone have advice on these crucial questions?

Thanks to all,

Chris (1812er)

Last edited:
PS: Can anyone of you, my esteemed fellow builders, tell me if the Gertrude L. Thebault was identical to the Bluenose, or nearly so? I have studied the photos and film clips on the novascotia.ca website and even enlarging the images I find it impossible to tell the difference between the two except by their nameboards. Were all fishing schooners similar in appearance to the Bluenose? An enquiring mind needs to know ... .
Thanks in advance for any illumination that might be shared with my dim wits. :)

Best to all,

Chris (1812er)

PS: Can anyone of you, my esteemed fellow builders, tell me if the Gertrude L. Thebault was identical to the Bluenose, or nearly so? I have studied the photos and film clips on the novascotia.ca website and even enlarging the images I find it impossible to tell the difference between the two except by their nameboards. Were all fishing schooners similar in appearance to the Bluenose? An enquiring mind needs to know ... .
Thanks in advance for any illumination that might be shared with my dim wits. :)

Best to all,

Chris (1812er)
Morning Chris,
I'm afraid I have the same question you have; how similar are the GLT and the BN?
Personally I can't tell, I definitely am no expert in the field, but.... one would need the complete, original spefications and drawing set for both in order to be able to tell. The pictorial evidence we have is, at best, indicative in nature.
Fact remains, they're both astonishingly beautiful ships.

Hi, @RDN1954 :

Thanks for your reassuring note. I am so happy that I am not the only person who has difficulty in telling the difference between the Lunenburg and Gloucester built Grand Banks schooners. I guess that we're just going to have to find some 'as built' plans for the GLT in order to make a direct comparison.

Fair winds and gentle seas to you all,

Chris (1812er)

Morning Chris,
I'm afraid I have the same question you have; how similar are the GLT and the BN?
Personally I can't tell, I definitely am no expert in the field, but.... one would need the complete, original spefications and drawing set for both in order to be able to tell. The pictorial evidence we have is, at best, indicative in nature.
Fact remains, they're both astonishingly beautiful ships.
Hi, @RDN1954 :

Thanks for your reassuring note. I am so happy that I am not the only person who has difficulty in telling the difference between the Lunenburg and Gloucester built Grand Banks schooners. I guess that we're just going to have to find some 'as built' plans for the GLT in order to make a direct comparison.

Fair winds and gentle seas to you all,

Chris (1812er)
Hi Chris and Johan. Sorry for my late reaction ....
Howard I. Chapelle wrote in his book “The American Fishing Schooners” the most visually:
About the Gertrude L. Thebaud:
Page 307: “a vessel having a graceful sheer, a straight keel having strong drag running forward to the midsection, ….”
About the Bluenose:
Page 296: “She had a marked sheer as altered, ……. , a short, straight keel having small drag and running forward …… “
That’s is also shown in the drawing in Cahpelle’s book:
Gertrude L. Thebaud: page 306, plate 135
Bluenose: page 295, pate 130
2 quick iPhone pictures with some distortion:
Bows.jpg

In the movie I posted last Sunday in the Main Support Page, in the shot on 1:39 the Gertrude L. Thebaud sails in front and there you see here more straight bow.
And when you noticed that, at 2:14 very visual. Ditto from 2:30.

The masts of the Gertrude L. Thebaud where also higher, although her topmasts where already reduced 10" in building. Chapele wrote that there where more difficulties. On the shipyard and after her launch. (Page 307).
And I can heartily recommend Chapell's book. Also for all the detail drawing in the back de
Perhaps this will help you further.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Hi, Peter:

Thanks very much for your note of clarification. I have ordered a copy of Chapelle's "American Fishing Schooners" and will pick it up in Florida when I get there next week (Huzzah!). I look forward to reading his accounts of the two vessels, although it is evident from the copies of his drawings that you supplied that the keel of the GLT was much more gently curved than the straight, angular lines of the BN.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is a list of all the vessels that competed in the Fishermens' Cup races?

Thanks for your continued assistance.
Regards,
Chris

Heinrich, I love this kit and would like to get one. Please let me know when they are available and payment info through PayPal.
Hallo @dcygan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And? Did you purchase the kit finally?

Back