Bushnell’s Turtle. Revolutionary war submersible. 1:35 3D design and print

For those not following a facebook posts:

Super almost nearly there…
I’m planning to open up ordering early tomorrow morning, about 8:30 am AEDT (Melbourne) I’ll throw a link at you for the website at about 8.
I’ll have at least 12 kits ready to go, possibly 18. I’ve started the next batch which should be WAY quicker now that I’ve ironed most of the kinks out.
I’ve literally no idea how well these will sell. If they go better than expected, I’ll just have to deal with that when it happens. Meh. contingency planning is for prepared people, Amirite?
Also: as I’m unable to attend Cancon this weekend, and I’d offered several folks a bit of a discount for picking it up direct, I’m going to have an introductory price for the first batch (up to 20) of $105 (+$10 international post).
Any Questions?
Sigh. My body needs more coffee in it.

IMG_20220122_123453.jpg

okay, so some confusion from our American friends. That would be Sunday Morning AEDT. Not Saturday. as that's already happened...So, Saturday evening US east coast.

Last edited:
Super dooper very nearly there... Also I kan haz Website!

Screenshot 2022-01-23 073253.jpg

https://www.mousemuffinsdesign.com/
It even works and almost certainly won't burst into flames or anything.
In about an hours time I'll update the Turtle with the 17 kits so you can purchase (they should say 'sold out' at the moment, 'cos I have the available quantities set to zero...)
A note on postage!
Within Australia, it’s a $10 AUD flat rate for all orders up to $75 AUD, otherwise it is free shipping
For everyone outside of Australia, shipping is $30 AUD flat rate for all orders up to $100 AUD.
Over $100 the flat rate drops to $10 AUD (it will be seen as a $20 discount).
...now to get back to printing more kits....

I just joined SOS yesterday, it’s wonderful to see you on here! I posted my finished Turtle build last night, for anyone who may be reading this it’s an outstanding kit and well worth picking up. No issues with fit, just an enjoyable build experience all round

I thought I'd mention this here; I just went to look at Mousemuffins site and he sadly passed away at some point over the last couple of years. What a loss. I remember first seeing this 3D build a couple of years ago and being blown away by a far superior talent than myself.

I thought I'd mention this here; I just went to look at Mousemuffins site and he sadly passed away at some point over the last couple of years. What a loss. I remember first seeing this 3D build a couple of years ago and being blown away by a far superior talent than myself.
Sad to hear about his passing. The Bushnell's Turtle kit was a unique little kit, he even used my rope in them.

RIP Brother.

Craig passed away in January of this year. In addition to being a very talented modeller, he had a great sense of humour and was a kind person to deal with. I was fortunate to share my build with him.

IMG_8755.jpeg

Back