CAF Models 1/48 La Belle [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello everyone
I am from China and English is not my mother tongue. I am using Google Translate to help me. There may be many syntax errors. Thank you for your understanding.
This is my second ship and the first POF model. CAF provides the basic part. I made some modifications based on Ancre's data. It took 5 months to complete the hull part. Many mistakes were found in the production process, I hope my next ship can correct these mistakes!
These photos were taken by mobile phone, the effect is not very good.
Best Regards
Yuhong
Hallo @yuhong li
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you working actually on a ship project?

Bonjour, pouvez vous m'indiquer ou l'on trouve ce modèle à la vente avec les dernières modifications/améliorations ?
Merci d'avance.

Hello, can you tell me where to find this model for sale with the latest modifications/improvements?
Thanks in advance.

Bonjour, pouvez vous m'indiquer ou l'on trouve ce modèle à la vente avec les dernières modifications/améliorations ?
Merci d'avance.

Hello, can you tell me where to find this model for sale with the latest modifications/improvements?
Thanks in advance.
Hello, I think you need to ask Tom, this model is produced by him. Best Regards

Superbe modèle. Est ce que tous les éléments (cordage....) étaient dans le kit, ou avez vous acheté des fournitures a d'autres marchands ?

Superb model. Were all the elements (rope....) in the kit, or did you buy supplies from other merchants?

Back