Chest cross section of HMS Druid

Thanks!

Do you also know where to find them in Taobao?

Regards.
Unfortunately not, but why just Taobao? AliExpress is a reputable source. I bought many tools there. Faster delivery and good service, and...the website operates in many languages, just chose the one you understand the most :) ;)
The main reason I don't use Taobao is the language barrier, You have to translate every page or use agents...why make life more difficult?

Unfortunately not, but why just Taobao? AliExpress is a reputable source. I bought many tools there. Faster delivery and good service, and...the website operates in many languages, just chose the one you understand the most :) ;)
Also the price is already the cheapest aon Aliexpres,you won’t get it cheaper on Taobao

The main reason I don't use Taobao is the language barrier, You have to translate every page or use agents...why make life more difficult?
Yes, it is true that Aliexpress is really reputable but some time ago I bought another model (a siege tower) and it was actually cheaper on Taobao even with all the fees and the shipping so, at least I wanted to give it a try!

Thanks for the help.

Did this ever come to market?
do you mean the section?
Yes, take a look at this "building log" by our member @Mousemuffins :

Back