Ciao a tutti

Sono Enzo, vivo in Trentino, (Italia) e vi ringrazio per avermi accettato.
Come molte persone, dopo una vita piena di impegni, sto riprendendo in mano questo hobby che praticavo da giovane.
Per evitare di fare gli errori del principiante, ho deciso di documentarmi prima di proseguire e per questo sto cercando libri o altro che mi servono.
Sto lavorando a HMS Victory - Corel e pensavo di aggiungere al progetto la velatura, che però non è presente nel kit. Il mio problema è trovare i piani di progetto che illustrano questa parte di lavoro, sopratutto relativamente alle manovre correnti.
Inoltre sono in possesso anche della Prins Willem sempre di Corel.
Chiedo quindi aiuto per trovare libri, manuali o altro che può servire per realizzare questi due progetti.
Grazie

I'm Enzo, I live in Trentino, (Italy) and thank you for accepting me.
Like many people, after a busy life, I'm taking back this hobby that I practiced as a young man.
To avoid making the beginner's mistakes, I decided to read up before continuing and that's why I'm looking for books or anything else that I need.
I am working on HMS Victory - Corel and I was thinking of adding the glaze to the project, which however is not present in the kit. My problem is finding the project plans that illustrate this part of the work, especially in relation to the current maneuvers.
In addition, I also have Corel's Prins Willem.
I therefore ask for help to find books, manuals or anything else that can be used to carry out these two projects.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Enzo. You will find several great build logs of the HMS Victory here.

Hallo Enzo,
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
You asked for books helping in your research of the HMS Victory......
take a look here:

Greetings and Salutations, Enzo..
Welcome to SOS. You will find a lot of good modelers and builders here. There is a lot of interesting models and a lot of builders from around the world.

The Victory is a popular ship. There is a lot of information here. Look up the build logs, then read and enjoy.!!

Grazie mille per l'accoglienza e per le indicazioni. Trovo difficolta a reperire il libro di Ketting. C'è qualche sito che potete consigliarmi per acquistarlo, o altrimenti qualche altro libro per la mia Prins Willem?
Grazie ancora
Enzo

Come molte persone, dopo una vita piena di impegni, sto riprendendo in mano questo hobby che praticavo da giovane.
Per evitare di fare gli errori del principiante, ho deciso di documentarmi prima di proseguire e per questo sto cercando libri o altro che mi servono.
Sto lavorando a HMS Victory - Corel e pensavo di aggiungere al progetto la velatura, che però non è presente nel kit. Il mio problema è trovare i piani di progetto che illustrano questa parte di lavoro, sopratutto relativamente alle manovre correnti.
Chiedo quindi aiuto per trovare libri, manuali o altro che può servire per realizzare questi due progetti.
Grazie

Like many people, after a busy life, I'm taking back this hobby that I practiced as a young man.
To avoid making the beginner's mistakes, I decided to read up before continuing and that's why I'm looking for books or anything else that I need.
I am working on HMS Victory - Corel and I was thinking of adding the glaze to the project, which however is not present in the kit. My problem is finding the project plans that illustrate this part of the work, especially in relation to the current maneuvers.
I therefore ask for help to find books, manuals or anything else that can be used to carry out these two projects.
Thank you
Hallo @Enzo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Grazie

Thank you
Hallo @Enzo
Birthday-Cake

Grazie

Thank you
Hallo @Enzo
Birthday-Cake

Back