Corona Virus???

Another theory is 5G can manipulate the Alien DNA we all have been given in Govt Vaccines. If you notice, it’s affecting older people.

Dave, can I ask if you have been asked if you can work as a doctor in these times, here in Norway many doctors who have quit work have been asked if they can start and work again.

Dave, can I ask if you have been asked if you can work as a doctor in these times, here in Norway many doctors who have quit work have been asked if they can start and work again.
? are retirees,who because of age are at high risk, really being asked to return to work ?

? are retirees,who because of age are at high risk, really being asked to return to work ?
Not yet. You are right. Especially because of age, retired docs probably shouldn’t be frontline caregivers. Could function caring for non-Covid patients, to free up other docs to work with the sickest virus victims. Our state has only about 3000 cases, with about 100 deaths...well within the health system’s capacity. No requests to come out of retirement yet. I would serve if asked.

Here in the UK all retired nurses and doctors have been asked to step up. News indicates several medics in their 70's have died of Corona. Not the beer.

I can't remember what they called them, but the description did say that they flashed when banged together, so it was not something I discovered by accident!

Dave, here in Norway there are several health workers, doctors and even students in health care, who have been asked to be prepared.
And there are already many who are in readiness, fortunately the outbreak is not large enough until someone has been called.
Thank you for your sincerity and statement on this topic,
-

Oh! I want some too!
Quartz. Take an interesting trip into the world of 'Triboluminescence'. Somewhere along the way you'll find pulling scotch tape off the reel you can create enough x-rays to actually X-RAY your finger! Doesn't sound too healthy to me. Glad I don't work in a packing department.

All joking aside,I have called 111 who then referred me to a clinical assessment over the phone with my GP.He is 99.9% certain I have Covid 19.Basically I have to stay home until symptoms cease.My wife has had to come home from work and is now house bound for 14 days.
No treatment available,if my breathing gets worse(which is the same as when I had pneumonia and feels like I am being choked at times) I have to call 999.The only thing a hospital can offer is Oxygen or forced ventilation to assist my breathing.My GP explained I could get better in a few days as I am only in the moderate stages or get worse in which case I will be hospitalised.
Ironically,besides the breathing,joint pain and cough,I do not feel THAT ill.Currently I am well enough to post on here and maybe do a bit in the workshop.At least you can't catch it off me via the web.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Sorry to hear this, Nigel. Please take care of yourself. My wife and I have been housebound for 4 weeks as of today. Except to get the mail and the paper, neither one of us has been out for 10 days, when she went out for groceries. Not fun, but we are starting to see some evidence of having flattened the curve here in the US, and have probably past our maximum point of infectivity. New cases appear to be declining.

No matter what you got caught, get well soon!! :) I am hoping you don't have to admit to the hospital!

Thanks Dave and Jim.My doctor has diagnosed me as Covid 19 but I would only be tested properly if admitted to hospital.As I work in the Construction Industry and my wife manages a Greengrocers,both of us have been going to work as normal until today despite the lockdown.I have learned today that a lad from my work died at the weekend after being ill for 2 weeks with Covid 19.
Three months ago we were asked to assess and highlight key risks regarding work continuance in our departments if the epidemic hit the UK.This has all become very real and on my doorstep.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Thanks Dave and Jim.My doctor has diagnosed me as Covid 19 but I would only be tested properly if admitted to hospital.As I work in the Construction Industry and my wife manages a Greengrocers,both of us have been going to work as normal until today despite the lockdown.I have learned today that a lad from my work died at the weekend after being ill for 2 weeks with Covid 19.
Three months ago we were asked to assess and highlight key risks regarding work continuance in our departments if the epidemic hit the UK.This has all become very real and on my doorstep.

Kind Regards

Nigel
Nigel --- STAY WELL PLEASE!!!

Back