Cutter Cheerful 1806 Build Log

Gennaro

Finished some deck fittings - skylight, pumps, companionway etc. The bloody frieze started to bother me. The more I look at it the more I dislike it. Might experiment with black paper. Thanks for the interest and likes.

IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG

Gennaro

Sorry Maarten, being colour blind, I can't see beauty in colourful frieze anymore, with all those acanthus leaves, tritons, sea witches ... So here I go with almost monochromatic scheme. She is temporarily placed on stanchions. Yet another screw up - never thought of inserting nuts and eventually use machine bolts. Ah!
Building a cradle down the road. Thanks for the interest, comments and likes.

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

Gennaro

Thanks for the likes and unfortunately disappointment. Sorry Maarten. Frieze looks great on Winchelsea, but she is twice the size of Cheerful. To make up for the frieze gone, I built seats of ease, including a comfy role of toilet paper. :) Needs some cleanup.

IMG_0120.JPG

Maarten

Staff member

Mike, It already did! Took the picture, put the phone in the pocket and - poof! Gone in the thin air or fifth dimension or green guys took it or ... Thanks for your interest.
Looks like an average supermarket at the moment, there also the toilet paper is disapearing into thin air. :cool:

glbarlow

Not sure the crew would poop next to that captain as he steered the ship, but creative.