Cutty Sark Semi Kit 1/40 Prototype

Currently I am not planning to produce this at any other scale than 1/40, as I said at the start this was a request for a single client and I merely wanted to put it out into the community in case any others wanted it in this scale as well.
To produce this even at 1/48 would involve having to completely redo the 3d model and start from scratch again, not only is it a huge amount of work but I would have to charge my time and make an already expensive semi kit simply too much for most people.
I am happy to do it at 1/40 though, any request, for this please pm from now on as the prototype is finished now and client has the model.
I do want a minimum number of orders to make this viable and this is not the only site I have done a build on for this particular project.

Currently I am not planning to produce this at any other scale than 1/40, as I said at the start this was a request for a single client and I merely wanted to put it out into the community in case any others wanted it in this scale as well.
To produce this even at 1/48 would involve having to completely redo the 3d model and start from scratch again, not only is it a huge amount of work but I would have to charge my time and make an already expensive semi kit simply too much for most people.
I am happy to do it at 1/40 though, any request, for this please pm from now on as the prototype is finished now and client has the model.
I do want a minimum number of orders to make this viable and this is not the only site I have done a build on for this particular project.
i would be interested

Back