FALKONET LEUDO VINACCERI 1:48

@WarrLight Thank you Reggie, my friend. Unfortunately, Bluenose has now caused everything to come to an abrupt halt. I am still trying to do a little work on the Haarlem, but the Leudo will have to take a backseat until some form of normality (what is that? ROTF ) has been restored!

HI ALL LONG TIME NOT POSTING ON THE LEUDO, PUT ASIDE BLUENOSE FRAMES FOR A LITTLE BIT, CATCHING UP ON THE LEUDO, STARTING THE CRITICAL 2ND JIG ONE QUESTION FOR HEINRICH CAN I PUT A LITTLE DROP OF GLUE AT THE BOTTOM TO HOLD IT TO THE JIG OR RATHER NO, SORRY HEINRICH FOR HIJACKING YOUR BUILD. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS STAY SAFE DON

HI I FORGOT TO POST PICTURES AGAIN HERE THEY ARE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Attachments

• 20210128_213153.jpg
    20210128_213153.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210128_213617.jpg
    20210128_213617.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi Don

Great to hear from you - please "hijack" the log as much as you want to! :)The Leudo has to wait in queue now, while work on the Haarlem continues. And after that it is Bluenose's turn.

Yes Don, you are supposed to glue to the ends/tips of those little ribs to the bulkheads in the jig. I used a drop of CA glue and then applied heat to the ends to secure them properly. Yours look good - well done!

20210128_213617.jpg

That's a mean-looking helmsman you have in the background! ROTF

OOPS BTW I HAD TO USE HOT WATER AND MY CURLING IRON TO GET A GOOD BEND WITH OUT SNAPPING THIS IS PART NO. D81 AND WHILE I GOT YOU CAN I USE THE SOLDERING IRON METHOD ON PART NO. D81 HOPE SO LET ME HERE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Sorry Don but the Leudo is packed away for the moment. Can you show me a picture - I have no idea which is Part #D81.

HI HEINRICH, SORRY MY CAMERA IS MESSING UP CAN NOT GET PICTURE OUT THE PART IS THE ONE WITH SCUPPER HOLES CUT OUT THE PLANK THAT GOES TO THE DECK IF THAT HELPS LET ME KNOW,IN MEANTIME LET ME SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAMERS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

ANOTHER HIJACK HEINRICH LAST ONE WILL START MY OWN AS TO WHERE I AM AT NOW ANOTHER ONE ON MSB, MY QUESTION BOY THIS SUFF IS NERVE RACKING TO SAY THE LEAST AND YES I DID CRACK THE SCUPPER PLANK SLIGHTLY I AM SURE IT WILL SHOW UP WHEN I OIL IT OH WELL OK QUESTION ON THE SCUPPER PLANK CAN I USE SOME CA WHERE IT MEETS THE BULHEADS RATHER THEN THE PVA USING THE IRON, REALLY SCARY THIS PART NO LEEWAY AT ALL IT WORKS OR IT DOES NOT NO INBETWEEN HERE, LET ME HERE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back