Figurehead. Carved.

Google Translate. Hello! My name is Alexander, I am from Belarus. I liked your international forum and I decided to join. I mainly decorate ships to order. In this topic, I will gradually lay out their work. Sorry, I am not an active forum member, but I will try to communicate. Also, if you have any questions or you want to order a figure, please contact me by mail. alexdekor888@gmail.com

Last edited:
Google Translate. Hello! My name is Alexander, I am from Belarus. I liked your international forum and I decided to join. I mainly decorate ships to order. In this topic, I will gradually lay out their work. Sorry, I am not an active forum member, but I will try to communicate. Also, if you have questions or you want to order my mail alexdekor888@gmail.com
Welcome aboard Alexander,these are amazing figure heads,can I as what is the material?

Hallo Alexander,
welcome here on board of our forum - great that you decided to be a member.
First of all: There is no need of a lot of words - showing us your work with photos is saying more than 1000 words - so do not stop to show your carving

This is a really a perfect figurehead - I guess in scale 1:48 based on the ancre publication by Jacques FICHANT
Here some photos of the original contemporary model of the 64-gunner L'ARTESIEN from 1764 - the photos borrowed from the ancre-web-page of the monographie

monographie-de-l-artesien-vaisseau-64-canons-1764 (2).jpg monographie-de-l-artesien-vaisseau-64-canons-1764.jpg

and here the excerpt of the drawing set with the figurehead - now we can see how perfect is your work

monographie-de-l-artesien-vaisseau-64-canons-1764 (1).jpg

Please - please show us more of your work - f.e. the figurehead you posted in the morning in the "Test area" - Amazing details

CNC for sure. It does not decrease the beauty of the carving, it is breathtaking!
This is not a CNC. This is handmade. Used hand tools and engraving machine. I am trying to make a sculpture of wood, similar to a real historical, large sculpture carved from marble. Therefore, at the end of the work, I try to polish everything and remove all traces of the cutting tool. This is my style.

This is not a CNC. This is handmade. Used hand tools and engraving machine. I am trying to make a sculpture of wood, similar to a real historical, large sculpture carved from marble. Therefore, at the end of the work, I try to polish everything and remove all traces of the cutting tool. This is my style.
amazing carvings in highest quality - you are a master - like my friend @Ivan Trtanj

Back