Flying Dutchman, Occre, 1:50

This is an interesting turn of events Rob. I have to say that I understand the feeling - there have been times in my current build when I have thought, "I should just start over." Best of luck on the next attempt. I'm sure the practicum will be a great help.
I bet the second attempt will be better.

I found the PDF instructions online - if anyone is interested.

PDF
Hey
Can you send me those pdf files, the link doesn't work anymore.

My kids bought this model for me as Christmas present already to put under the tree.
(Without the light and standard.)

First i need to build my granado further before i have permission to look into the box.
Wife can be very resistant
still im interested in the pdf file.

I had bought another flying dutchman kit, but just couldn't start it. I ended up giving it away (a long time ago) to a member here on SOS. My overall model ship building has taken a turn for the worse.

Hi Nietslim. I had to search the internet. This must have been where I found the plans. They are on the OcCre website. Plans #14010.
INSTRUCTIONS

I had bought another flying dutchman kit, but just couldn't start it. I ended up giving it away (a long time ago) to a member here on SOS. My overall model ship building has taken a turn for the worse.

Hi Nietslim. I had to search the internet. This must have been where I found the plans. They are on the OcCre website. Plans #14010.
INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you.
I hope i come further to than you on this model.
But for now it is under the tree

I hope your building will go up again. It sucks when it isn't going as you please.
But a break can do a lot good sometimes

Back