New kit Full rib Bluenose finished product - 全肋骨蓝鼻号成品

暂时更改主题。
我看到您正在更新模型套件。您将在不久的将来重新发布更新的HMS BELLONA吗?
谢谢
w您好!感谢您的关注!这是我们开发全肋骨蓝鼻号制作的成品照,接下来我会发布一些关于套件的具体详情!

w Hello! Thank you for your attention! This is the finished photo of our development of the full rib blue nose. Next I will release some specific details about the kit!

Last edited by a moderator:
那是具有Bellona套件的CAF模型。他们是不同公司的兄弟。
Ĵ哈哈,应该是看错了,这款是蓝鼻,CAF的是贝隆娜;

J haha, it should be wrong, this one is blue nose, CAF’s is Bellona;

Far Clear Models did produce a great HMS Bellona see attached pix, unfortunately out of production right now
200711161195217590.jpg

漂亮的工具包。说明仅是中文,还是英语翻译?
p这款套材现在还只是中文说明,英文翻译暂时还没有

p This kit is currently only explained in Chinese, and the English translation is not yet available

Far Clear Models确实生产出了出色的HMS Bellona,见所附的pix,不幸的是现在停产了View attachment 187805
p这款贝隆娜号是我们早些年的产品,确实是几年前就停产了

p This Bellona is our product from a few years ago, indeed it was discontinued a few years ago

I will chip in here. At the moment, the instructions are only in Chinese.
That was my assumption from earlier questions about the kits and that a lot of knowledge of how to do and what to do is expected of the builder. . . is that correct?
PT-2

Instructions CAN be very accurately translated into English. This is only one of the topics under discussion at the moment.

Instructions CAN be very accurately translated into English. This is only one of the topics under discussion at the moment.
I am not familiar how to take characters into translated English. I have had some verbal translations though as well as text in English letters text. It will be interesting to see how the characters on a set of plans as well as in an instruction manual will be converted.. THanks for your intervention and help. PT-2

I am not familiar how to take characters into translated English. I have had some verbal translations though as well as text in English letters text. It will be interesting to see how the characters on a set of plans as well as in an instruction manual will be converted.. THanks for your intervention and help. PT-2
PT2,the characters won’t be converted,they will be translated by someone who reads and speaks mandarin or cantonese,in this case Heinrich ,who leaves in China if I am correct (@Heinrich )

PT2,the characters won’t be converted,they will be translated by someone who reads and speaks mandarin or cantonese,in this case Heinrich ,who leaves in China if I am correct (@Heinrich )
That is a lot of time and attention. Translators are usually paid very well for the accuracy and completeness of their work. SoS owes a great Thanks if not something better if Heinrich completes the task for new builders who may not know of what lies between the lines. PT-2

Back