Group Build Logs Restricted for Non-Group Members

Yes, I know, and I realize this, but maybe some tweaking on the system. Thanks for reporting this so we can look into it.

Well, I do know that when I set up the Blandford group, (it was the first Group that SOS set up) . . . it is difficult as the software program was very easy to overlook some permissions and setting up invitations and if all general audience can see it.
There are A LOT of things that have to be checked on or off. Now some of the problems I ran into are forgetting to log off the forum and testing the GROUP to see if it is still accessible to all. This is one of the things about some Add-On features, it is very difficult to set some of these parameters up and nothing is automatic.
Then I had to create an alias for myself to see if non-group members can see it and also if not being logged in can see it -
In other words, a lot of testing I had to do before I released the Group - a lot of things can be overlooked and unless someone barks about it, then we think it is ok.

Zoltan will look into this later this afternoon. Unfortunately, I do not have the Admin Permissions to make adjustments to this Group.

Hello everyone, I think I fixed the problem, now all the logs should be visible to everyone in the groups, but you still need to join to be able to see full images, comment, like and post. I can't change that, that is how is the add on software works, you need to join the group. Also, I am so sorry, this is my fault, it was a "small" mistake on my part when I set up the group.

Last edited:
Can you tell me how you join the group please? I go there and there is no button or info tab or anything that says "join this group"? Help?

Can you tell me how you join the group please? I go there and there is no button or info tab or anything that says "join this group"? Help?
Hi,at the moment the groups are not working properly,we had forum software update yesterday and messed up the Group add on ,the developer is working on the issue

Back