H.M.S. PEGASUS - Swan Class by David Antscherl & Greg Herbert Scale 1:36

Hi Ricci, a question regarding the plans, are these included with the Swan Class I-IV books, I can't find anything fine on Sea Watch Books.
Thank you greetings Tobias.

Ciao Ricci, una domanda sui piani, sono inclusi nei libri Swan Class I-IV, non riesco a trovare nulla di buono su Sea Watch Books. Grazie saluti Tobia.

Hi Ricci, a question regarding the plans, are these included with the Swan Class I-IV books, I can't find anything fine on Sea Watch Books.
Thank you greetings Tobias.

Ciao Ricci, una domanda sui piani, sono inclusi nei libri Swan Class I-IV, non riesco a trovare nulla di buono su Sea Watch Books. Grazie saluti Tobia.
drawings are not included in the volumes, but the authors allow free downloads here:

Wonderful construction, as always. I don't know if it is my monitor or photo image, but is the door hardware copper or brass. It seems to have that copper (red) hue. If so, is there a reason you use it vs. brass? Sorry for the question, but I try to understand everything I can from those who possess masters skills.

Thanks,
Ken

Last edited:
Wonderful construction, as always. I don't know if it is my monitor or photo image, but is the door hardware copper or brass. It seems to have that copper (red) hue. If so, is there a reason you use it vs. brass? Sorry for the question, but I try to understand everything I can from those who possess masters skills.

Thanks,
Ken
I used copper simply because I have a copper foil of the right thickness (0.1 mm)

The symmetry in your deck's elements is pure. Flowing lines of all the longitudinal components illustrates your skill. A high standard indeed.

Ken

Back