HANNA obtained from Lumberyard

I will follow this log with big interest - hope to see much more

Hello Janet
Nice to see that working on your on your Hanna again. Golly those frames sure do look great, Well None. Looking forward to more great work, just take your time and enjoy your self, model ship building is a hobby and not a job. You will find that if you post your build log pictures that it is much nicer than attachments that one hast to open. If you are having trouble, then just howler and you will receive lots of help, just a thought that is all, ENJOY.
Regards Lawrence

I missed this, but I'm here now! I'll be following this build. One of my plans is to scratch build "Hannah" in a larger scale: 1:32 or 1:24. I have Bob Hunt's practicum and Hahn's plans. Bob had a timbering set for a 1:48 "Hannah" a couple of years ago that had drawings for all the parts. The frames in that plan went together like the frames in Mike's "Blandford" CS. The build was upright, not Hahn style. Too bad he quit producing the kit.

Janet,
do you still need help with the pictures ? By the way - love the Hannah you are doing. Very nice, neat and organized.

Hi Janet

How come you are having a problem posting photos on your log when you have posted photos at the start.
I am baffled.

Denis.

Trying again to post pictures Hi Donnie. I must admit I feel a bit of a fool, last Monday I spent over Three hours trying to post my latest pictures.
Regards JANET[/QUOTE]

Back