HM Cutter Lady Nelson scale 1:64-Victory (Amati) Models [COMPLETED BUILD]

Finished the rat lines and used Indian Black Ink to blacken , to make the scenery more interesting took the ‘Lady’ outside , pretty chilly here on a wintery day , working on the yards at the moment , a lovely little model and dedicated to my twin grandsons both 6yo , I am sure they will love her.Oh Anchors!

View attachment 312743

View attachment 312744
Nice work Robert, I'm sure Lady will be quite at home in that environment, great backdrop Thumbsup

Finished the rat lines and used Indian Black Ink to blacken , to make the scenery more interesting took the ‘Lady’ outside , pretty chilly here on a wintery day , working on the yards at the moment , a lovely little model and dedicated to my twin grandsons both 6yo , I am sure they will love her.Oh Anchors!

View attachment 312743

View attachment 312744
She became a very good looking lady in a very good looking homeport!
Beautiful, Robert.

View attachment 312743

View attachment 312744
Good Morning Robert. Lovely pictures of your Lady and a beautiful view. You have some courage Robert....hopefully no gust of wind around to blow her off the railing.;) Cheers Grant

Good Morning Robert. Lovely pictures of your Lady and a beautiful view. You have some courage Robert....hopefully no gust of wind around to blow her off the railing.;) Cheers Grant
Thanks Grant, we are very well protected where we are , the area you see is Pittwater and tidal leading towards the Pacific , yes a great view

Well done Robert. She is a fine addition and something very different to your fleet of schooners. And talking of something different ... I suppose you cannot wait for HMS Fly to arrive.

53 Fahrenheit ! Freezing
53 degrees is spring here.... Of course I live where mother nature is bi polar ROTF and snows rains and then decides it wants to go up to 70 degrees because why not and all in one day.

Her sister in Holland likes her Australian half-sister, she looks perfect, Robert!
Jan

Congratulations also from my side - a very fine model

Just completed the ‘Lady Nelson ‘ and next week the arrival of HMS Fly
Well done Robert, a fine looking ship indeed Thumbsup

I too am looking forward to your HMS Fly arriving soon. I'm sure you'll catch me up in no time and then I can follow you through all the difficult bits ROTF

Well done Robert, a fine looking ship indeed Thumbsup

I too am looking forward to your HMS Fly arriving soon. I'm sure you'll catch me up in no time and then I can follow you through all the difficult bits ROTF
Thank you Nomad , FedEx informed to expect the ‘Fly’ at the end of this week , I will order the base and pedestals through Amati , looking forward to it

Back