HMS ALERT 1777 cutter POF by shota70 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Happy Birthday Shota! Birthday-Cake

I hope you have survived the exhausting last days well and have arrived well back home. In retrospect, I should have eaten the cake at dinner with you in Augsburg. ;)

Love greetings
Thomas
my dear friend Thomas
the weekend in Augsburg with you and The other friends , was an amazing and most enjoyable experience for me.
I would love to continue to meet you from time to time in other high quality exhibitions like the last one
thanks for the lovely wishes :D :)

My Dear Friends
After I returned from vacation in New York and Augsburg, my youngest son's 13th birthday celebrations began (a bar mitzvah in Hebrew) followed by a holiday in our country (we went to rest at a hotel on Tel Aviv beach:cool:),
so the return to building the model will wait several more days.
I really enjoy being with my family and also a little miss the ship and its creative process :)

My Dear Friends
After I returned from vacation in New York and Augsburg, my youngest son's 13th birthday celebrations began (a bar mitzvah in Hebrew) followed by a holiday in our country (we went to rest at a hotel on Tel Aviv beach:cool:),
so the return to building the model will wait several more days.
I really enjoy being with my family and also a little miss the ship and its creative process :)

What a stressful time !!!!!!

HAHAHA. :)

Say happy birthday to your son !!

Cheers
Daniel

My dear friends
Thanks, for the blessings,
we enjoy the beach in Tel Aviv, attach a photo (the flags are ready for the Pride Parade in about a week).
20220605_142925.jpg
Tel Aviv and its beach this season are just full of people and the weather is pleasant and warm :cool:

Hello dear friends
Apparently there are some things that are stronger than us, our favorite hobby is one of them ! :cool:
so what happened ?
After we have got back home from the vacation and everything was arranged,
I felt that I must have back to my model, if only to feel it between my fingers and to remember where I stopped about two and a half weeks ago.
So I sat down with a cup of cold coffee and a dark chocolate cake
20220605_183307.jpg

and started working on The shot locker - I fill with 6 pounder cannon balls, 2 mm to scale. I just made the cannon balls from a necklace used for shoe and clothing tags and luckily it was already black.
I separated the balls and glued them to a wooden bottom that I had laid while still in the construction process.
20220605_190454.jpg20220605_191416.jpg20220605_191643.jpg
20220605_193232.jpg
20220605_193005.jpg
That is all for now, I'm feeling that I have returned to the creative process of the model. Getting back on track starts with even a small step :)

Back