Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

hello friends,

what a great surprise ! Just rang the front doorbell and..... a package comes. The Alert kit has arrived. I am very happy about it.

At this point I would like to thank the Forum SOS for the opportunity to purchase the kit. The support was so great. Especially to UWEK, zoly99sask,Jimsk

and all who helped, I would like to thank Trident-Models for the really trouble-free and very pleasant handling. Simply great. Tomorrow I will unpack and view the kit in peace. I can only recommend it. Thanks again friends. You are a great bunch.

I hope that I can return the favor to you.

love greetings

Last edited:
hello friends,

what a great surprise ! Just rang the front doorbell and..... a package comes. The Alert kit has arrived. I am very happy about it.

At this point I would like to thank the Forum SOS for the opportunity to purchase the kit. The support was so great. Especially to UWEK, zoly99sask,Jimsk

and all who helped, I would like to thank Trident-Models for the really trouble-free and very pleasant handling. Simply great. Tomorrow I will unpack and view the kit in peace. I can only recommend it. Thanks again friends. You are a great bunch.

I hope that I can return the favor to you.

love greetings
My friend, I am very happy to read, that you received the kit in the meantime.
Be sure, it was really worth to wait for the kit - you will have a lot of fun building her (and the Le Coureur).....

Happy to hear you have a smooth experience purchasing the kit, Charlie! Your return favor would be - the build log! How about that? Though it is not necessary... :cool:
Ha Ha - I convinced him already
a building log and some cold beer for us, for you Jim and all the others following his progress !!!! ;)

Ha Ha - I convinced him already
a building log and some cold beer for us, for you Jim and all the others following his progress !!!! ;)
Great to know, Uwe! A cold beer for us would be necessary, summer is coming...finally!!! :)

Hello, Mr. luigisoft. I see your feedback that the freight has increased from $80 to $100. I'd like to explain to you that at present, due to the increase of aviation fuel surtax from 7% to 17%, and the reduction of flights, etc. Express delivery costs have gone up a lot. The actual logistics cost of kit is 130-150 US dollars. We don't want to feel uncomfortable because of the rising logistics costs. So we bear part of the logistics costs.

Hello everyone, we expect to complete all the orders before July. Thank you for your trust and support.
Great news, Trident!

P.S. Does the Trident Model working on the new model\s currently? Is there any new kit development news you would like to share with us? :cool:

Can you reveal some details at least to keep us intrigued more? What type of ship is it e.g. schooner, brig, or ship of the line? What period this ship is? Is will be POF or POB kit?

Back