Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Hello everyone.

This morning my daughter received a small package while I was at work. The package contained the HMS Alert model kit. As already stated before : the purchase was flawless! Trident Model did his ultimate best to send the package over to Belgium in the shortest time possible.

I already checked the content of this kit and I cannot wait to get my hands dirty, but I have some other projects that need my attention.

Kind regards

Blackbeard

Hello everyone.

This morning my daughter received a small package while I was at work. The package contained the HMS Alert model kit. As already stated before : the purchase was flawless! Trident Model did his ultimate best to send the package over to Belgium in the shortest time possible.

I already checked the content of this kit and I cannot wait to get my hands dirty, but I have some other projects that need my attention.

Kind regards

Blackbeard
Great to know the purchase was an easy one. Well... we are hoping to see your Alert assembly in a build log.

Below is the link to the group build landing page. You can find lots of information in regards to this kit

Another link, where you can start your own Alert endeavor, well...should you accept it

For status click this link: #396

As discussed in the other topic here we want to make a list of interested members to buy this kit.
Please be aware, that this list will not include any obligation for the members, but also is not a contractual valid order.
The list is only to prepare an overview of the number of possible buyers.

Going through the other topic I found already the following members mentioning, that they want to buy the kit:

until now we have 148 members

@Uwek - Barco-1

@SteveA
@Brian077
@Submarinerblue
@rpedersen
@Jimsky - for sure Barco-1
@donfarr
@SkyIsMine
@Jock
@uri
@danielw
@procosmo
@Buster3401
@paulv1958
@GabeK
@ADC (per PM)

@Experten
@Andynic

@kjpeters
@Iosto

@mstritzl
@benji

@Bobbuild
@Koreets
@RegG
@Hedley
@Jolley Roger
@KentM
@tedboat
@Lusitania1915
@calista
@Dicas
@Donnie
@Milos-B.
@
Barry1
@MystRacing

@Maarten
@DocBlake

@edapraga
@Adiefenbach
@möve1
@Norway

@Galley Slave
@Squint
@Kljang
@Raven89
@
Zagul
@Alex R
@stuglo
@Brewbrarian

@itshamish
@ken s
@Osaul
@JohnA
@
zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore
@Brechin Castle

@janos
@Hoss6262
@jshreve

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly

@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@
shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic

@Jaubrey
@ilanortho

@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune
@tommyg

@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep
@GlennRich
@lyttelton76
@RichardT
@Ophotn
@kohlndk
@roshka1000
@LuigiSoft
@jbford
@jeep
@baydreamer
@udo
@MickeR
@kozo
@Clair G
@Ronko
@Chello
@Enzo
@barbanera
@ken s

@Pierre_Autin (via PM to Uwek)
@ilanortho
@clogger

@gdef
@Blackbeard
@Gregoryhansel
@EnglishGuy
@HMSTerror
@djohns
@jbradford
@ShadyG
@Ralph de Kock

@gigantusz
@pianoforte
@Dean62
@Gebirgsmarine
@Paul A. Payne
@Cmonscour
@ChrisP
@Stargazer
@ronco76
@Roberto Boccucci
@Davefx35
[USER = 10853] @schiffbaur [/ USER]

[USER = 5652] @ Olympic1911 [/ USER]
[USER = 8904] @Dematosdg [/ USER]
[USER = 11638] @Sir Henry Darby [/ USER]
[USER = 6107] @ flyboy441 [/ USER]
[USER = 5163] @ dak4482 [/ USER]
[USER = 12197] @ clinton114 [/ USER]
[USER = 12182] @ TV101 [/ USER]
[USER = 11951] @Cooper [/ USER]
[USER = 8086] @smelly [/ USER]
[USER = 12426] @FyN [/ USER]
[USER = 11081] @trussben [/ USER]
[USER = 12922] @ulpe [/ USER]
[USER = 12904] @ Jimh106126 [/ USER]
[USER = 9465] @ corlando74 [/ USER]
[USER = 11242] @luigignho [/ USER]
[USER = 12809] @ glennb17 [/ USER]
[USER = 13419] @inge [/ USER]

???? algunos más - por favor escriba un PM o una publicación en este tema

Si falta alguien más o planea comprar el kit, escriba sobre este tema con un breve aviso:
que ajustaré / editaré la lista en esta publicación para tener una descripción completa.

Yo estoy interesado en el kits,gracias
te hemos agregado a la lista, disfrútalo. Cuando llegue su turno, recibirá un mensaje privado (PM)

English
we have added you to the list, enjoy. When your turn will come up, you will get a Private Message (PM)

I would like to be removed from the list. It looks like a great model, but in good conscience I CANNOT BUY FROM CHINA. I cannot give the enemy money!
Hello @Cooper We respect your desire to opt-out buying this kit. I personally urge you to stay away from politics on our forum and avoid tagging\lable China or other countries with such words. We didn't ask your personal opinion, please keep it for another forum or family, hence, we don't even agree with it.

Hola me podríais decir el precio del Kit ,no he visto por ningún lado cuando es su precio ,gracias y un saludo.

ENGLISH
Hello, could you tell me the price of the Kit, I have not seen it anywhere when it is its price, thank you and best regards.

Me podríais mandar un enlace para ver el barco ,gracias

ENGLISH
Could you send me a link to see the boat, thanks

NOT GETTING INTO THIS ONE BEEN THERE EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE I STAND, I AGREE WITH JIM ON THIS ONE, THERE IS ANOTHER PLACE TO EXPRESS YOUR OPION I RESPECT YOURS SO PLEASE RESPECT MIND. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

For Zoli:
Has Trident begun to release the HMS Alert kits in blocks of 10 per the #396 listing? Could you clarify why the postings on this website are all dated in 2020 and not 2021(just asking). I get very confused trying to navigate this website.

Hello Paul, I will be glad to help. Trident Models restarted the sales process and he does it in batches of 30. Can you elaborate on what actually made you confusing while you navigate our website?

For Zoli:
Has Trident begun to release the HMS Alert kits in blocks of 10 per the #396 listing? Could you clarify why the postings on this website are all dated in 2020 and not 2021(just asking). I get very confused trying to navigate this website.
Post #396 was posted in 2020 July 29 and since than has been edited many times

Back