Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

For Zoli:
Has Trident begun to release the HMS Alert kits in blocks of 10 per the #396 listing? Could you clarify why the postings on this website are all dated in 2020 and not 2021(just asking). I get very confused trying to navigate this website.
Hello Paul, looks like your only interest on our forum is this thread. I am not sure, I understand your statement that navigating this website is very confused

Thank you, I will wait for my turn, all successful construction of a wonderful model!
While you wait for your turn, it worth checking our Alert group build portal. It is dedicated only to Alert, specifically the kit by Trident Models. IMHO, this resource is invaluable and consists of historical and build information. It also consists of 'open box' and 'kit review' made by @Uwek, so you will know what to expect from the kit. There are many photos of the build process from our Chinese members. There is a lot of information. Happy reading!

I got mine, now to wait for room in dry docks to open up for this kit.

I must force myself to hold off until I complete some of the others.

After moving in November, my area is a mess and I am just now getting around to being ready to start back up after 9 months of no ship work being done.

I got mine, now to wait for room in dry docks to open up for this kit.

I must force myself to hold off until I complete some of the others.

After moving in November, my area is a mess and I am just now getting around to being ready to start back up after 9 months of no ship work being done.
blah....blah...blah...looking for excuses :p :D:D

I was in the top 10 but the site dhgate rejected the payment, I still can't pay...
Hallo @SkyIsMine
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
I hope in the meantime the transaction and the delivery was made?
Why not starting a building log of your Alert?

Hallo, I'm PeterM from Germany. Could You please put me on the list for the Alert model. What is the further procedure (payment/invoice, shipment)? Can You approximately tell me the waiting time (ca. 30-40 people in front of me?). Thank You, PeterM

Hallo, I'm PeterM from Germany. Could You please put me on the list for the Alert model. What is the further procedure (payment/invoice, shipment)? Can You approximately tell me the waiting time (ca. 30-40 people in front of me?). Thank You, PeterM
Hello, Peter. You have been added to the list. As of today, the only available payment procedure is direct bank transfer. The shipment will be arranged once the payment is cleared. Usually, the kit is sent via FedEx but the data will be more available after shipment is arranged. You will be notified by Zolly @zoly99sask when your group is available for purchase. Have fun!

Hi Peter ,I invite you to a private conversation

Ciao a tutti, iscrivetemi.
Anche io sono molto interessato all'acquisto del kit.
Posso conoscere il prezzo di acquisto del kit

Hello everyone, sign me up.
I am also very interested in purchasing the kit.
I can know the purchase price of the kit

Back