Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Ciao a tutti, iscrivetemi.
Anche io sono molto interessato all'acquisto del kit.
Posso conoscere il prezzo di acquisto del kit

Hello everyone, sign me up.
I am also very interested in purchasing the kit.
I can know the purchase price of the kit
I put you in contact with Trident Model

d like to be put on the list for this model please
Hello, Dave. Unfortunately, we no longer maintain the list of members interesting to buy an Alert kit. But, there is good news, please PM (Private Message) directly @Trident Model and he will help you to purchase the kit.

BTW, I tagged Trident Model so he will see this post

Hello everyone. I wrote to Trident in a personal account. He has been silent for more than a week. Does he visit the forum at all lately or does he have some problems and he won't be on the forum for a while yet? Thank you all.

The last time Trident visited the forum was in November. he might be busy with busyness, it will not hurt to send him a PM. This way he should receive an email.

Hello everyone, it is expected that kits will be ready this Wednesday. Some parts of kits have optimized the processing method. Upload photos tomorrow. If you are interested in buying kits, please send me a private letter and I will check the mailing fee for you.

Dear friends,
from January 5, 2022, the price of warning number sets is 320 euros, because our Swiss company needs to calculate accounts in euros. Thank you for your understanding! We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Your TridentModel

Back