Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Could you please move me to the END of the list? I still will purchase. I've kind of made this request twice before. Thank you

Could you please move me to the END of the list? I still will purchase. I've kind of made this request twice before. Thank you
My reasoning behind this is that I'm halfway through a Victory, then a Soleil Royale, then the Alert. I am in no hurry. Let others who have been waiting get it first.

My reasoning behind this is that I'm halfway through a Victory, then a Soleil Royale, then the Alert. I am in no hurry. Let others who have been waiting get it first.
There is nothing wrong with that, and obviously no obligations to buy. We have maintained the list just to have a basic idea of how many kits in the general Trident Model need to make. However, this is Limited Edition specifically made for SOS members, it is included free gifts and personalized ships name logo with SOS name. Will this kit produced in the future? Did you read the Triden's slogan? "Born for the Limit - Live for the Challenge"

For my part I am still interested, but I have to wait for a better moment, I already said it when I knew that the sale was already going to start, as I see that there are still members as for several groups waiting, I prefer to postpone it for a while. send a message and i don't know if i've seen it

I have a question about the SOS version of this kit. I know I said earlier that I couldn't afford it but, how long is the offer good for?
I was telling my wife last night as we put together a puzzle about the kit. She didn't say no, just "where are you gonna get the $400.?"
So it would take a good while for me but do I have a chance at being on the presigious list at the bottom?

I have a question about the SOS version of this kit. I know I said earlier that I couldn't afford it but, how long is the offer good for?
I was telling my wife last night as we put together a puzzle about the kit. She didn't say no, just "where are you gonna get the $400.?"
So it would take a good while for me but do I have a chance at being on the presigious list at the bottom?
Thank you for the question, Clair. I wish we know the answer...However, Trident Models assured that all members on the list we maintained will get the kit. We had 107 members requested the kit. Since the sales started, we have contacted about 20 people, 5 people changed their minds. The sales will be for a while, as I said earlier every person who signed up will have a chance to buy it. What will happen next? Who knows...? The kit was born to the limit...

Back