HMS Ontario 1780 scale 1:32 POB full version

G'day Zoly.
She's coming on fine memattie. Regarding what Janos has mentioned: it appears to be two small room on each side. the port side it looks like a toilet because it has an oval marked on the seat. The starboard side could be a dressing room or something.
Hello Greg ,I am still debating if I want to show fully inside the quarter galleries and the cabin,

I echo the above comments,she is looking good Zolly.If I may make a suggestion.I would be tempted to shape a couple to pieces of plywood that temporarily bond between the bulkhead ears,one fore and one aft.You could then plank the underside without fear of damage and if you secure the plywood pieces to a board,extremely stable.I have found that having the model solidly fixed upside down makes the planking infinitely easier than trying to plank this area with the model on it's side.

Kind Regards

Nigel

All good stuff, Zoly! Thanks for posting. Even though I’m officially following yourbuild, I get NO email notices! I miss a lot of posts as a result. I don’t know what the problem is.

Hello Dave,thanks for visiting,are you getting notification the top right corner on the bell a red spot?

I echo the above comments,she is looking good Zolly.If I may make a suggestion.I would be tempted to shape a couple to pieces of plywood that temporarily bond between the bulkhead ears,one fore and one aft.You could then plank the underside without fear of damage and if you secure the plywood pieces to a board,extremely stable.I have found that having the model solidly fixed upside down makes the planking infinitely easier than trying to plank this area with the model on it's side.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Thank you Nigel,very good idea,I have plenty of plywoods

All good stuff, Zoly! Thanks for posting. Even though I’m officially following yourbuild, I get NO email notices! I miss a lot of posts as a result. I don’t know what the problem is.

Hello Dave ,did you get an email notification for this reply?

Back