![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |

I'm so curious... where in this world did you source those tiny dowels for the treenails?
























Carving a decent figurehead, the ultimate medeller task, for good. I sincerely admire your commitment, Kevin! The figure you chose is exquisite, bytheway.The journey has started. It has taken me a long time to decide on the figure head but i have finally decided on one. I will also see if Chuck and who ever else wants to print one for me. My choice for HMS Thorn is the rose and the thorns that adorn the plant.
I will be following Davids instructions, and make a few of these. This is my first attempt and its going ok. Got some clay and tools and these too will follow. I figure there will be quite a few of these before i my finial attempt. .
View attachment 632889
View attachment 632890
View attachment 632891
View attachment 632892
View attachment 632893
View attachment 632894
View attachment 632895
View attachment 632896
View attachment 632897
View attachment 632898
View attachment 632899
View attachment 632900
View attachment 632901
View attachment 632902
View attachment 632903
View attachment 632904
View attachment 632905
View attachment 632906

