La Belle 1684 - Caf Model 1:48 by Gennaro [COMPLETED BUILD]

Yes, Sasha - but then you and I would have access to all the tools we ever wanted! :p
...not just the tools, we will share our valuable knowledge (in action\live)!! I remember my childhood when I attended a so-called ship modeling club (Russian - kruzhok). We didn't have any electrical tools, except a tablesaw, but all hand tools. But we have the most important tool - our teacher, I remember his name Zaripov Haris. He is the one who teaches us\myself how to use all the tools to make nice models. I still utilize all of his knowledge in my modeling.

Gentlemen,
@Jimsky @dockattner @Dematosdg @Dean62 @Heinrich @Thomas Marocke @pianoforte and of course, everyone else, I am humbled by your kind and encouraging words. Truly appreciated.

@Heinrich Regarding sheaves in catheads, I unsuccessfully tried to make them - so, they are simply milled and rounded with finest round needle files I have around.

@Thomas Marocke It would be an honour to work with you and learn from you. Unfortunately, most likely, that's not going to happen. Sad in a sense - I've never met anybody in person who is remotely interested in ship modelling. Fortunately, we have SOS!

Thanks everybody!

I certainly hope so. I just stumbled upon swivel guns https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-48-swive...-model-fittings-2-pieces-packet-/254329893944 Unfortunately, they are too big 36mm vs 24mm for La Belle. They look exactly as per Boudriot plans. Seller is jiangxuezuimei from Crown ship models (that's where I got my kit) and, I believe, she is a SOS member. It would be great if they could be manufactured for La Belle.

Take care,
Gennaro

were I can get the jiangxuezuimei from Crown ship models
can you please give me his website address or an email address

were I can get the jiangxuezuimei from Crown ship models
can you please give me his website address or an email address
Shota, I'm afraid I can't help you here. I'm not aware of jiangxuezuimei's email or website - she used to be seller on eBay. Maybe some of administrators/moderators could help here since I was told by someone (?) that she is a SOS member.

Back