La Santísima Trinidad 1797 / 1805

Saludos cordiales:
Para la realización de este proyecto se ha partido de copias o de planos de época de autenticidad inducible, y correspondiente a su estado en 1797 justo antes de la batalla de San Vicente. En esa batalla la Santísima Trinidad resultó muy dañado y no se conoce con certeza las obras que hicieron de reparación en la popa y en la proa.
Los planos necesarios para el modelo que se esta realizando (escala 1/72) son obra de nuestro compañero Leopoldo García Echeveste, partiendo de los planos originales de 1797, y completados por dibujos de los alzados de proa y de popa hechos según su criterio a desde la vista lateral del casco, así como de otros planos de navíos de 112 cañones de la época correspondiente, planos del Museo Naval de Madrid
El dibujo de la peineta o coronamiento de popa es una conjetura del autor del proyecto basado en las formas que aparecen en la vista lateral.
Como podéis imaginar este proyecto es el resultado de varios meses de arduo trabajo de investigación, los planos han sido revisados, corregidos, y dibujados, tratando en todo momento de aproximar al máximo a la imagen que pudo ofrecer este emblemático navío en el período de tiempo comprendido entre la última reforma a la que fue a veces en la Carraca 1797 y su triste final en la Batalla de Trafalgar 1805.
Liberto

Translated by Google translate, modified by Jim

Greetings all:
In order to make this project more authentic I have obtained copies of period plans so the model looks her state in 1797 just before the battle of San Vicente. In that battle the Holy Trinity was very damaged and it is not known with certainty the works that made repair in the stern and in the bow.
The plans necessary for the model being made (1/72 scale) are the work of our partner Leopoldo García Echeveste, based on the original plans of 1797, and completed by drawings of the bow and stern elevations made according to his criteria from the side view of the hull, as well as other 112 cannon ship plans of the corresponding era, plans of the Naval Museum of Madrid
The drawing of the comb or stern crowning is a conjecture of the author of the project based on the forms that appear in the side view.
As you can imagine this project is the result of several months of arduous research work, the plans have been reviewed, corrected, and drawn, trying at all times to approximate the image that this emblematic ship could offer in the period of time comprised between the last reform to which it was sometimes in Carraca 1797 and its sad ending in the Battle of Trafalgar 1805.

001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG007.JPG009.JPG011.JPG012.JPG013.JPG016.JPG
Liberto

Hi Liberto,

This must be a giant, even in 1:72 scale. Are you going to cast all the 100+ guns yourselve?

Ps I put all your pictures in full, better to view them that way.

Looking forward to the rest of your log.

Hola liberto

Esto debe ser un gigante, incluso en escala 1:72. ¿Vas a lanzar todas las más de 100 armas?

PD: pongo todas tus fotos en su totalidad, mejor para verlas de esa manera.

Esperamos el resto de su registro.

Hi Liberto
I am thrilled to see that you have decided to post a log of the build process of your magnificent model on SOS.I have seen many pictures of your build and will say that forums members are in for a real treat.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Saludos Maarten… muchas portas irán cerradas para mostrar los herrajes, pero la gran mayoría presentaran las armas.

Hola Nigel… para mí será un gran honor presentaros mis trabajos, y si pueden servir de ayuda para los jóvenes que se inician en este noble arte que compartimos, mi alegría es mayor.

Gracias compañeros por la generosidad de vuestros comentarios.

068.JPG071.JPG073.JPG074.JPG075.JPG084.JPG085.JPG086.JPG087.JPG088.JPG089.JPG090.JPG091.JPG092.JPG

Saludos cordiales amigos y gracias por vuestro seguimiento.

Nigel… tengo algunos trabajos terminados y otros en construcción.
Paso unas imágenes de los que aparecen la Nave Vikinga de Gokstad terminada, y que podéis verla en esta nueva
versión.
El navío español San Felipe de V. Lusci terminado
También en fase de construcción los navíos “Le Soleil Royal” y el HMS Victory
Paso algunas imágenes nuevas del Santísima Trinidad.
Ya seguiremos Gracias nuevamente.

041.JPG066.JPG067.JPG177.JPGIMG_3952.JPGIMG_3954.JPGIMG_3955.JPG165.JPG162.JPG181.JPG093.JPG094.JPG096.JPG097.JPG098.JPG099.JPG100.JPG101.JPG102.JPG103.JPG

Fabulous Liberto!What a wonderful collection of models.I have seen bits of Lusci's plans for the San Felipe and it is quite different to Panart's.Were these published separately or did they come with a book like La Couronne?

Kind Regards

Nigel

Liberto,

SO glad that you will add this log to SoS - I had been following you on MSW, but you stopped posting. Brilliant work

PS: Your Viking ship is brilliant !!! That one is next for me. You have given me TOO many ideas on how to add details :D

Your work is superlative within this hobby

Respectfully,

Saludos md 1400 cs…siento tristeza por lo que estáis pasando, el fuego arrasa vuestros hogares, y lo que es peor provocando daños irreparables en la población.
Espero que tú y tus familiares os encontréis bien, y que muy pronto Santa Mónica vuelva a la normalidad.
Bueno gracias por tus generosos comentarios, y me alegro que mi Nave Vikinga la tomes como referencia para tu próximo trabajo.
No se si tienes los planos, si me envías un Email te los envió. El mío barcosliberto1@hotmail.com
Saludos para los compañeros Big Mike y Nigel, también para todos los que visitan en silencio este hilo, gracias a todos
Nigel… efectivamente los planos de la Corona podías pedirlos junto con el libro, en cuanto al libro del San Felipe creo que V. Lusci lo tenia en proyecto pero no llego a publicarse, en las muy parecidas Guidaslusci que publico, podías encontrar un gran numero de imágenes sobre el proyecto constructivo de este navío, fueron varios los que presentaban sus modelos, entre ellos su propio hermano G. Lusci.

Paso algunas imágenes del S/T, ya seguiremos. Liberto

Translated by Google:
Greetings md 1400 cs ... I feel sad for what you are going through, the fire sweeps your homes, and what is worse causing irreparable damage to the population.
I hope that you and your family are well, and that Santa Monica will return to normal very soon.
Well thanks for your generous comments, and I'm glad that my Viking Ship takes it as a reference for your next job.
I don't know if you have the plans, if you send me an email, he sent them to you. Mine barcoliberto1@hotmail.com
Greetings to fellow Big Mike and Nigel, also to all who visit this thread in silence, thanks to all
Nigel ... indeed the plans of the Crown could ask for them along with the book, as for the book of the San Felipe I think that V. Lusci had it in project but it did not get to be published, in the very similar Guidaslusci that I publish, you could find a great number of images on the construction project of this ship, there were several who presented their models, including his own brother G. Lusci.

I pass some images of the S / T, we will continue. Liberto

104.JPG105.JPG106.JPG107.JPG108.JPG109.JPG110.JPG111.JPG112.JPG113.JPG114.JPG115.JPG116.JPG117.JPG118.JPG119.JPG120.JPG

Saludos md 1400 cs…siento tristeza por lo que estáis pasando, el fuego arrasa vuestros hogares, y lo que es peor provocando daños irreparables en la población.
Espero que tú y tus familiares os encontréis bien, y que muy pronto Santa Mónica vuelva a la normalidad.
Bueno gracias por tus generosos comentarios, y me alegro que mi Nave Vikinga la tomes como referencia para tu próximo trabajo.
No se si tienes los planos, si me envías un Email te los envió. El mío barcosliberto1@hotmail.com
Saludos para los compañeros Big Mike y Nigel, también para todos los que visitan en silencio este hilo, gracias a todos
Nigel… efectivamente los planos de la Corona podías pedirlos junto con el libro, en cuanto al libro del San Felipe creo que V. Lusci lo tenia en proyecto pero no llego a publicarse, en las muy parecidas Guidaslusci que publico, podías encontrar un gran numero de imágenes sobre el proyecto constructivo de este navío, fueron varios los que presentaban sus modelos, entre ellos su propio hermano G. Lusci.

Paso algunas imágenes del S/T, ya seguiremos. Liberto

Translated by Google:
Greetings md 1400 cs ... I feel sad for what you are going through, the fire sweeps your homes, and what is worse causing irreparable damage to the population.
I hope that you and your family are well, and that Santa Monica will return to normal very soon.
Well thanks for your generous comments, and I'm glad that my Viking Ship takes it as a reference for your next job.
I don't know if you have the plans, if you send me an email, he sent them to you. Mine barcoliberto1@hotmail.com
Greetings to fellow Big Mike and Nigel, also to all who visit this thread in silence, thanks to all
Nigel ... indeed the plans of the Crown could ask for them along with the book, as for the book of the San Felipe I think that V. Lusci had it in project but it did not get to be published, in the very similar Guidaslusci that I publish, you could find a great number of images on the construction project of this ship, there were several who presented their models, including his own brother G. Lusci.

I pass some images of the S / T, we will continue. Liberto
Liberto,
You were very kind in your personal remarks about the fire conditions very near my home, and sadly in so many places in CA. We were very fortunate to escape harm. But two of our friends were forced to evacuate, and one lost his home two years ago during the Malibu monster fire. Alas life in CA also has a lot of unfortunate issues. Again thanks to much for your thoughts.
Sincerely,
Michael D

Back