L'Ambitieux 1680 - scala 1/48

Ciao @Vinicio
vi auguriamo tutto il MEGLIO e un BUON COMPLEANNO
Torta di compleanno

Come sta andando il tuo lavoro su L'Ambitieux?
Grazie per gli auguri per il mio compleanno. I lavori sul mio modello per ora sono fermi perché mi sono trasferito in casa nuova e sto sistemando anche il nuovo laboratorio. Spero di riprendere al più presto e condividere con voi il work in progress. Un caro abbraccio a tutti e grazie per il pensiero.

google translation:
Thanks for the good wishes on my birthday. The work on my model for now are stopped because I moved to a new house and I'm also fixing the new laboratory. I hope to resume as soon as possible and share with you the work in progress. A big hug to everyone and thanks for the thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ! Qualité incroyable ! Une des plus belle réalisation que j'ai jamais vue. :)

Wow! Unbelievable quality! One of the most beautiful achievements I've ever seen. :)

Juste une petite remarque concernant le titre : en français c'est "L'ambitieux" et non "le ambitieux".

Just a little remark about the title: in French it's "L'ambitieux" and not "le ambitieux".
Hallo @Stutzi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Grazie per gli auguri per il mio compleanno. I lavori sul mio modello per ora sono fermi perché mi sono trasferito in casa nuova e sto sistemando anche il nuovo laboratorio. Spero di riprendere al più presto e condividere con voi il work in progress. Un caro abbraccio a tutti e grazie per il pensiero.

google translation:
Thanks for the good wishes on my birthday. The work on my model for now are stopped because I moved to a new house and I'm also fixing the new laboratory. I hope to resume as soon as possible and share with you the work in progress. A big hug to everyone and thanks for the thought.

and @Vinicio
we hope that everything went well with your move and you could already re-start your great work on the L'ambitieux

Grazie a tutti, i lavori riprenderanno alla grande. Appena finiti i lavori di ammodernamento a casa. Un saluto e un abbraccio a tutti.

Thanks to all, the work will resume great. Just finished the modernization work on the house. A greeting and a hug to everyone.

Buonasera a tutti, avrei bisogno di consigli riguardo la colorazione di un particolare sul mio modello. Dovrei verniciare color bronzo i cannoni del primo ponte di batteria. Ci sono prodotti buoni da poter utilizzare? Primer e vernice?

Good evening everyone, I need advice regarding the coloring of a particular on my model. I should paint the guns on the first battery deck bronze. Are there any good products I can use? Primer and paint?

20221110_130902.jpg

20221110_130909.jpg

Buonasera a tutti, avrei bisogno di consigli riguardo la colorazione di un particolare sul mio modello. Dovrei verniciare color bronzo i cannoni del primo ponte di batteria. Ci sono prodotti buoni da poter utilizzare? Primer e vernice?

Good evening everyone, I need advice regarding the coloring of a particular on my model. I should paint the guns on the first battery deck bronze. Are there any good products I can use? Primer and paint?

View attachment 339826

View attachment 339827
For metal finishes on metal, plastic, or resin parts I highly recommend a gloss black primer and Alclad. It is the best metallic paint out there.

You are doing wonderful work, Vinicio. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Ciao @Vinicio
vi auguriamo tutto il meglio e un BUON COMPLEANNO
Torta di compleanno

Come sta andando il tuo lavoro su L'Ambitieux?
Grazie per gli auguri, un saluto e un abbraccio a tutti i modellisti di questo forum

Thanks for the good wishes, a greeting and a hug to all the model makers of this forum

Back